• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

8/10 Neutron Ion Giveaway Video Contest!!

Funny video, sweet contest wish i had been around the computer at the time. Good idea for a contest :thmbup:

discgolfcrazy doesn't look old enough to be posting videos on youtube....but hey nice shot

How about 50 metal hits in a row, I think I may have accomplished that.

I've remembered how tough 10 30'ers is. I believe I can do it, but it will take me all damn month. I just went back through my journal from when I was putting 1000 times a day, I was mostly focusing on 25' and in, I'd hit all 10 in a row from 20' fairly regularly, usually a couple times a day. From 25' I might hit 10 in a row once every other day, and I'm not so sure I've ever done it from 30'. I think my best round of PP360 was 8/10, and my best 1025 is 5/6 (6/6 from 35'). The best I did today was 4 in a row, and maybe 7/10 (wasn't keeping track in sets of 10).

Give me at least a week, I'm determined.

How about 50 metal hits in a row, I think I may have accomplished that.

I've remembered how tough 10 30'ers is. I believe I can do it, but it will take me all damn month. I just went back through my journal from when I was putting 1000 times a day, I was mostly focusing on 25' and in, I'd hit all 10 in a row from 20' fairly regularly, usually a couple times a day. From 25' I might hit 10 in a row once every other day, and I'm not so sure I've ever done it from 30'. I think my best round of PP360 was 8/10, and my best 1025 is 5/6 (6/6 from 35'). The best I did today was 4 in a row, and maybe 7/10 (wasn't keeping track in sets of 10).

Give me at least a week, I'm determined.

Good info. It's harder than it sounds. I may just stick with the original criteria and see how long it takes to get a winner. We got some good putters here, but this 10 30's ain't easy.

It sure isn't easy, but I would be up for the challenge. I almost tried last night while everyone was sleeping (I work nights and was off last night), but getting my iPad (my video camera of choice) set up and adequate lighting to be able to see anything would have been too much trouble.

possibly lol but my closest course is 50 miles away because my home course was demolished by hurricane sandy. The course is on the beach and it was on a golf course so the winds got to 90 mph and it actually was under water. :wall:

Does it matter what type of putters are used for the video? Could it be on a Skillshot or at a course? I'd be down to give this a shot to add another MVP disc to the lineup.

May take a crack at that original one tomorrow, as long as it's ok to set up two baskets 30ft apart, sink the first five and then walk to retrieve them, turn around and sink the next five since I don't have 10 putters. Though, I'm hanging with my brother in law tomorrow, and between the two of us, we definitely have enough.

Also, the completed challenge is very similar to a drinking game my buddies and I made up in college called Beeriam Tell.