• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$850!!!!!!

Thanx i did a little google search and found it.

Im stoked cause my 1X is a Glow Aviar so it is prob. worth just a little bit more than an xd.

nwdiscer said:
Thanx i did a little google search and found it.

Im stoked cause my 1X is a Glow Aviar so it is prob. worth just a little bit more than an xd.

Not really... it's worth what someone will pay for it. It's still for sale, you be the judge. :?

The last few 1x's I've seen went for 150-250. A Glo disc may fetch a bit more.

Well, this IS the same site selling 1st run Buzzzes for $100, when they sell for $40 tops anywhere I've seen people selling them around the area. :roll:

Gotta give 'em credit, it takes some balls to try and find people who're THAT big of suckers.

$850, Hmmm. For that price I could buy a few Mach Lite's and have my own private course.

That whole site is OVERPRICED....X-Out Champ Destroyers for $25

From what I hear, it's not just that site but that whole state that's overpriced when it comes to collector discs.

I did get to go in the Clearwater Disc Golf store 3 weeks ago when I went down there. They had collector discs that were high but so did the guy at the course the second day of the tourney.

In their favor though, Wendy G and the staff at Clearwater DG store were all really cool. And they do have everything. I mean absolutely everything there. Except for Condors and Super Heroes. But everything else. Enough to make my eyes glaze over and my mouth hang open.

A disc is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If I feel my 1990 San Marino Roc is worth $1000, is it actually worth that much? If someone buys it for $1000, then it is. But, if it doesn`t sell, is it worth $1000. The answer may still be yes. Because if I turn down an offer of $999 and decide to keep the disc, haven`t I just given up $999 for it? It means that if I choose not to take $999 for it, it was worth at least $999 to me.

I have a mildly used blue 180 gram San Marino Roc from 1991. That disc was so sweet I took it out of my bag in 1993 to preserve it. If I were to sell it, it would be for no less than $100 because I`d really rather not. Does this mean this disc is worth $100 on the open market? Probably not. But if I`m not willing to sell it at $99, then it must be worth at least $100 to me. All it takes is one person willing to pay (or fore go) $100 for a disc to make it worth that. Someone once paid over $6000 for a disc on Ebay. Is it worth it to me. Not. But it`s worth it to her and that`s all it takes.

All I`m saying is if I have a disc that is my absolute favorite of all time and I`m unwilling to sell it for anything less than $1000 because I`d really rather keep it, then it is actually worth that much. Too me. And all it takes is one person willing to buy(or decline to sell) at that price.

Their stuff, save collector discs, is pretty cheap. I've placed several orders from them. Wendy is awesome, and has spent a lot of time on the phone with me, picking out just the weights and colors I want. Free shipping, and it's been pretty fast (usually a day earlier than quoted, FL to NV after all). They have an incredible selection.