• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 87 Discs for sale - Trilogy, MVP, Innova, Discraft, Vibram, more... all $10 or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 gone, 72 to go...

fyi, I am playing in two tournaments this weekend that I have to travel for, today (Friday) will be the last day this week I'll be able to send out discs until next week.

Last edited:
everything there is still for sale right?

All MVP stuff is still available then, any trades?

Updated the first post with latest sold discs.

I am traveling today for a tournament this weekend and will be unavailable until late Sunday evening or early Monday. All inquiries and PMs will be answered then, and in case of any conflicts with desired discs preference will be given to the earliest timestamped message in my inbox.

Thanks!

Ok, I updated all the galleries and removed the sold discs so it's easier to browse... down to 61 of the original 87 discs, my thanks to all the buyers so far!

bump for quality pictures and complete info, well organized. This is how you make a sale thread people.

While I agree all that you mentioned was done very well, I think all prices should have shipping included in them. Maybe it's just me but I think it is just easier and the buyer instantly knows how much the total cost of the disc is. I think a seller could then say that he/she would give discounts on multiples (i.e. $1 off 2, $2 off 3 etc.). The only exception would be international shipping which varies so badly. I'm not knocking the op's thread, just personally think that all thread's should be uniform in this way.

@op - Best of luck with all your sales.......jerry

Back from this weekends tournament (first Intermediate win in PDGA-sanctioned event, yay me!) and all PM's have been responded to and the sold list on the first page has been updated. Three more packages on the way out the door today, thanks everyone!

I am playing in tournaments every single weekend through the end of September, so weekdays are the best days to reach me. Any messages/inquiries received on a Saturday or Sunday will have to wait for replies until the following Monday morning, and I'll give priority to the order in which the messages are received.

@Bamm - I get what you're saying, but if I tried to include shipping costs then one of us is probably going to get screwed and lose money...and since I'm the seller doing the posting, which way do you think I would prefer, lol? I know the U.S. school systems aren't much to brag about these days, but so far all my buyers have been able to handle the basic addition to figure out the shipping charges I'm asking and it's fair to both parties ;) . Your $/off on multiples still has the buyer having to do math to calculate total pricing, just in a different (and in my opinion more complicated) direction. I'm actually losing about $0.25-0.50 per package on average from shipping, plus the $1/each padded envelopes, plus a bit for gas to go out of my way to the post office on the way to work each night... all of which I'm ok with at this point as I'm just trying to make enough back to support my tournament habit and so far it's been working out quite nicely.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts