• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

9/15/12 Olathe, KS

Short: RHBH hyzer flip a beat Eagle L

Long: RHBH hyzer flip a GL Bolt.

This is my home course, a very tough 3 when at the long pin position. I usually try to throw a leopard around the big tree in the middle of the fairway.

Yeah this hole is much tougher than it looks. The gaps on either side of the main tree are just so small.

I've finally given up to just throwing a semi-flippy Roc down the left side and hoping to be in the middle, just short of the short pin.

I love how all the locals take the high and left route except for the guy that tried to give the tip on how to play it.

Yeah this hole is much tougher than it looks. The gaps on either side of the main tree are just so small.

I've finally given up to just throwing a semi-flippy Roc down the left side and hoping to be in the middle, just short of the short pin.
yes prolly the best for me also... I usually end up short to far left and behind that damn tree . its still a very tough shot up that hill with basket tucked in next to that huge umbrella type oak tree with the limbs all the way down to the ground...Every player I know is happy to come away with a 3 and it don't give them easily

Latest posts