• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

a little help with my setup

delta109

I've been playing for about four years now, and have finally got what I believe is a solid bag with no holes.

I have found that I like max weight discs, and can throw a ch teebird about average 350' RHBH. I'd like to keep molds simple, with a few specialized discs.

DRIVERS:
Z nuke 174, max D, about 420'+
Glo DX beat valkyrie 175, hyzer flip, headwind driver
CH Roadrunner 163, turnover drives, roller
CH teebird 175, go-to driver over 300'
DX teebird 147, tailwind driver, hyzer

MIDS:
DX Skeeter 175, understable mid
DX beat Shark 175, turnover mid
DX shark 166, hyzer mid
DX beat Classic Roc 175, most used mid
DX Classic Roc 166, This kinda snuck in

PUTTERS:
SS magic 175, go-to putter
Pro Rhyno 175, drivable putter
Pro-d Challenger 175, get 'outta trouble disc

These are the discs that I take to every course, I have a few others that I throw in to use depending on the course or day.

So anyone got suggestions, any holes I missed or overlapping disc that I can do without?

Hmm, a few questions for you.

How in the world does your beat Valk work as a headwind driver? :p

You list a few understable mids. Do you use them all in unique ways or do they overlap each other for you?

Magics are drivable :) What makes you decide which of your putters to throw?

Hmm, a few questions for you.

How in the world does your beat Valk work as a headwind driver? :p

You list a few understable mids. Do you use them all in unique ways or do they overlap each other for you?

Magics are drivable :) What makes you decide which of your putters to throw?

Ditto. That Valk has to overlap with the RR something fierce.

Kind of, classic rocs will hold any line i put it on. But the sharks are more overstable then the rocs so they become a straighter mid.
I am starting liking the skeeter more then the sharks though, but that would really put me out of any kind of stable mid. Suggestions for one?

Ditto. That Valk has to overlap with the RR something fierce.

As for the Valk and RR; since the RR is lighter its really not like the valk at all, though i don't really use it that much, it's more of an roller then anything, so I could do without it.

Magics are drivable What makes you decide which of your putters to throw?

I feel more comfortable driving a rhyno then my magic, better release when thrown harder and its slightly beat in so its stupidly straight.

Latest posts