• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A shout out to a local disc store in Denver.

Flyguy46

Par Member
Premium Member
This is a shop review so I hope I chose the right spot!

My 7 year old played his first round of disc on Saturday. I had him use a Dynamic Dics Flubby Wubby for a driver. (I know, not a great starter disc, but the lightest i had at the time! ) After 9 holes, due to heat and family obligations, we headed home.

When we got in the rig to go home, my little dude told me how much fun he had. He then asked if we could play on Sunday. Unfortunately Sunday didn't work for a number of reasons. But we had a chance to head out this morning.

I decided to surprise him by taking him to Fly Green Disc Golf in Centennial, Colorado . I told him he could get a Driver, MR, Putter, and a Mini. One of the shop guys was at the register and I spoke to him about getting my little dude hooked up with a starter set. When he was free, I had my son go ask for help in getting discs. My guy asked for the discs that he needed and the sales guy held him pick out discs. I got my gut a bag to carry his stuff. I was really impressed with the assistance and the time the sales guy took with my son. Afterwords, we went and played a local course work my brother in law and had an awesome time.

If you are in the Denver area, stop at Fly Green Disc Golf for your disc needs.

Been shopping at Fly Green ever since I started playing. Even with all the new stores around the Denver metro, FG still reigns supreme.

I stopped at fly green when I was in Denver for work a couple years ago. Nice little store. Bought my grip bag and a couple discs there

I believe there are at least four or five stores in the Denver area and Fly Green always seems to have the best selection in stock. The other stores don't seem to carry certain brands (Gateway, Prodigy, Legacy, etc.) but Fly Green seems to have most of them covered. They even carry Kastaplast, RPM, and some of the other more obscure brands.

Fly Green is great! Only shop in Denver I really care to support. Hands down the biggest and best selection in town, and the people are so nice and helpful. For a recent release (eclipse Envy), I called three times asking if they had come in yet. Instead of getting annoyed, they gave me the best information they had and were very kind. It felt like they actually wanted me to have the discs.

I stopped by there in 2015 on my way to play Village Greens for the first time. The creek at Johnny Roberts was running high with runoff and I lost my Comet in there, so I absolutely needed to replace that. Good selection, and they filled me in on the particulars of V.G. Good shop.

Latest posts