• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aarikc17 Dyes

aarikc17

Double Eagle Member
Thought I would just start puting all my dyes here instead of making a new thread every single time.

Elite-ZSurgegreenlantern.jpg

I thought you dyed 17 discs over the weekend, from the thread title. Feeling pretty lazy there for a second!

I am really, really impressed with that dye job. Very unique with a high degree of difficulty. Great job!

Crystal Buzz. I was thinking about doing something in the background in blue just because I'm trying to make it easier to find. Maybe like a halo or something. Any ideas?

Elite-ZBuzzzbee175g.jpg

you could put a swarm of smaller bees all over the disc as like a backround. but i don't know if i would want to find that disc in the woods it looks deadly!

Along the line's of what Will said...A shadowed honeycomb effect would look pretty killer...could do it in a contrasting color to stand out...

Man those look really good! I was actually just thinking of doing a bee on my cryztal buzzz but I don't think I can do anything like that!

Beautifully dyed Aarikc, the details are perfect and the colors look right.

I stole this idea from Jermy and is being worked on in the dye challenge. I really liked the idea (Mainly because I love the movie) Its on a ESP Surge 174g.

ESPSurgethisisdiscgolf174g.jpg