• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] ABC Discs

Somebody on Facebook mentioned a while ago that ABC may be coming back, it's great to see they are! I wonder if the plastic has changed. The Secret Weapon was one of the first discs that wowed me with how great it felt. It recently went back in the bag for the us/roller slot.
All this excitement has got me wanting to dig up my Flying Squirrels as well. :D

Somebody on Facebook mentioned a while ago that ABC may be coming back, it's great to see they are! I wonder if the plastic has changed. The Secret Weapon was one of the first discs that wowed me with how great it felt. It recently went back in the bag for the us/roller slot.
All this excitement has got me wanting to dig up my Flying Squirrels as well. :D

I was really happy seeing the new restock...I should have thrown them before. Really excited to try out the Mission.

Flying Squirrel has very similar dimensions to the Star Cobra. Its hard for me to push this disc above that due to the plastic.

Been rocking the Mission/Flying Squirrel combo in a small fun bag and it's a solid duo. The Mission flies like a Dx Roc (but premium) and the Squirrel is fun flippy. :hfive:

Been rocking the Mission/Flying Squirrel combo in a small fun bag and it's a solid duo. The Mission flies like a Dx Roc (but premium) and the Squirrel is fun flippy. :hfive:

How does the Flying Squirrel hold up over time? Does it beat it much?

I put one in my bag recently . . . I had been looking for something that flies like a beat-in X Comet (without the cycling) and at least brand new this has the flight I was looking for. Curious on your experience as to how it holds up. Thanks.

And yes, it is a lot of fun to throw . . . :thmbup:

How does the Flying Squirrel hold up over time? Does it beat it much?

I put one in my bag recently . . . I had been looking for something that flies like a beat-in X Comet (without the cycling) and at least brand new this has the flight I was looking for. Curious on your experience as to how it holds up. Thanks.

And yes, it is a lot of fun to throw . . . :thmbup:

It's holding up decently...but it doesn't get a lot of regular play since it's in my side-bag.