• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ace count if its your 2nd shot off the tee?

I have argued with so many people about this. They swear he doesn't do that, but they have never met him. thank you for further validation that cubby is a fake.

The plot thickens. :popcorn:

I count shots thrown from the tee to the basket, that go in the basket, as an ace. I think it's silly how people get their panties in a bunch over what counts and what doesn't.

Here is a link to the expert village video.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12645&highlight=Expert+Village

I'l refer to this when I need to practice my "Bury it 20ft from the tee" shot. LOL.

If I ever want to learn how to throw my disc at the ground and have it get beat up form anything protruding, I'll refer to this video. If I ever want to learn how to throw my disc with a round about throw instead of a straight line throw, I'll check this out. What a chode. Expert Village sucks from what I see.

If you want your 2nd or 5th or 20th shot off the tee to count as a real ace, it's simple. Just play a round starting with the ace shot and make sure you finish the other 17 holes. All your other tosses off the tee were just warm-ups for your real, actual round!!! And hey, -2 after the first hole, good job!!!

Next up: Arguing that an OB throw was not a real throw, but simply an attempt to kill a deadly snake threatening your group...