• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Acquiring a 2001 Roc

OMG...talk about getting it for a steal...$6.99 is out right heaven sent.

could you imagine trying to keep your composure when you came across it in the used bin? id probably be shaking while i was trying to pay for it. id be all runnin around like the kid in the chocolate factory movie when he found the golden ticket.

That would never happen here, there is a guy that works there that cherry picks all the good shiz

First off, I'd be asking my roommate who was in the damn room while i was at the ice bowl.....

I still can't believe the one that was found at PIAS for $6.99.

What idiot would trade that in to PIAS for $2-3?! Makes me think it was a stolen bag that got traded in.

Any ink on it? Probably mine. I left one on Elon #17 a couple New Year's ago. I might have had a couple beers to just leave it there. Went out the next day but never found it.

It had been in my bag since 2001 when I bought it brand new directly from Innova.

That sucks! those 2001's are bucks. I can't bring myself to throw it, but I toss a 2002 Roc. I don't feel much of a diff. That might be cheaper option.
There is a guy on ebay who is a Roc god. He only sells from time to time now, but I could get his e-mail address for you ? I've bought tons of stuff from him and he's on the up and up! I know he's looking for some CE Aviars if your looking for a trade?

Any ink on it? Probably mine. I left one on Elon #17 a couple New Year's ago. I might have had a couple beers to just leave it there. Went out the next day but never found it.

It had been in my bag since 2001 when I bought it brand new directly from Innova.

It was near Columbia, SC I think... not local. I read about it on here and saw pics of the disc with the price tag on it.

The first thing I did was ask my roomate who was in the room, but he said no one. When he left the room though he put the doorstopper in the door so it didn't close all the way and sure as sh*t someone would happen to be going through the dorms stealing stuff out of the open rooms :wall:. The pathetic thing is, I can almost gurantee they don't know what they have now and will just ruin it.

Latest posts