• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Alas poor MacBeth, we hardly knew ye

875.gif

This won't kill your thread.

But maybe this will.

Doubtful. Now everyone's quoting and "nice"ing him in hopes he'll stick around, lol!

Hey Paul,

Since you're a Virginian now you ought to come up and play Rockland Park. I'd like to see if you could challenge either of the course records. The dog and I are laid back. He certainly wouldn't be star struck, lol!

No DGPT or NT first places the rest of the year and more finishes out of the top 10 than in.

Let the flaming begin!

OK!

To be fair, this post was from end of April...since then, McBeth has ONLY had 3 DGPT wins, 2 NT wins, and 1 Major win....pretty decent for most people's career, but he still only did this from May to October this year. Couple that with 4 total finishes outside of the top 10, and we got us some crow stew cookin!

OK!

To be fair, this post was from end of April...since then, McBeth has ONLY had 3 DGPT wins, 2 NT wins, and 1 Major win....pretty decent for most people's career, but he still only did this from May to October this year. Couple that with 4 total finishes outside of the top 10, and we got us some crow stew cookin!

IIRC, there is a crow bbq recommendation on the pros switching thread. Ya gotta at least let me bbq the crow, you just gotta