• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Alaska Cruisers-invitation

R-Ogre

Double Eagle Member
Hey erryone.

Since it looks like 22 will be a bit more normal travel season (provided Vlad doesn't ignite WWIII) I'd like to repeat a standing offer for any of you who do a summer Alaska cruise with a stop in Juneau. Hit me up beforehand and if I'm not working (I work 2 weeks on/2 weeks off so I get a fair bit of days off) I'll meet up with you for a round, even willing to offer transportation to a course if you're ok with some weirdo from the internet driving you around.

Great offer, man. I might suggest listing yourself as a course guide on your local courses. It can be done by using the Course Guide button on the Course Info tab, on the course. That is where I would look for someone to reach out to.

Great offer, man. I might suggest listing yourself as a course guide on your local courses. It can be done by using the Course Guide button on the Course Info tab, on the course. That is where I would look for someone to reach out to.

I found the course guide button, but maybe I'm dumb….can't figure out how to add myself from there.

I found the course guide button, but maybe I'm dumb….can't figure out how to add myself from there.

You click the course guide button and a screen appears that has a box with Volunteer as a Guide hyperlink in the upper right corner.

guides.php

guides.php

Clicking this will auto add you as a guide. Validation is the original Course Guides button changes to You're a Guide.

Funny thing is, the course I just tested, I see BogeyNoMore just signed up as a guide yesterday. Your thread is building good will around the nation. :thmbup::thmbup:

Last edited:
You click the course guide button and a screen appears that has a box with Volunteer as a Guide hyperlink in the upper right corner.

guides.php

guides.php

Clicking this will auto add you as a guide. Validation is the original Course Guides button changes to You're a Guide.

Funny thing is, the course I just tested, I see BogeyNoMore just signed up as a guide yesterday. Your thread is building good will around the nation. :thmbup::thmbup:

Nice! Looks like I might need to log in from a computer.

FWIW - That guide's screen name is a lie.
It' a mother****ing lie, I'm telling you.

On a more serious note. I have used and enjoyed many course guides from here. They not only provide for a course guide, they serve as an ambassador to their city/area/community.

Latest posts