• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Albemarle, NC...new 9 holer in the works

YonderScott

Birdie Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
A little birdie has informed me that there is a new 9 hole course that should be done soon in City Lake Park in Albemarle, NC (home of Fox Chase). I don't know many details, but this park has plenty of room for more holes, and to boot Albemarle is home to a great course already. I am told this 9 holer should be down before August.

Yes. it's about a 1 mile or so from where 52 and 73 intersect. If you are leaving Albemarle it's on the left, coming from Concord it's on the right. The name of the road into the park is City Lake Dr.

Google City Lake Dr. Albemarle, NC under maps and it will bring it up.

That's it, Albemarle is gunning for Charlotte's spot as NC's DG mecca.

I've heard the baskets are in and the pads are ready, but I've not had a chance to venture Albemarle way to check it out.

I went out to City Lake Park this past week. Just wanted to check it out. Took along my gps and according to it the longest hole is about 250 feet and 4 are less that 200. I played it with my putter for the most part I did throw an approach disc twice. it is a nice park with a nice lake that I wish would have come into play. Nice new discatcher pro baskets.

Latest posts