• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Hello again Dynamic! Would it be possible to do a type of pre-order for specific colors/weights of the new Westside discs? Perhaps with the option of Finnish text? :D

We currently have them only with the English stamp. But we have placed an order for most of the Westside discs with Finnish stamps and should have them for the March 1st release date. I will try to post an update when they arrive.

Team DD-

I first want to say that I am very pleased with everything I have gotten from DD. The only problem is that my last order never came to me. This IS NOT DD's fault. The post office in my little mountain town has recently had some things "misplaced" some how. Is there any way I can still get my discs without having to pay again? I know it sounds like I am trying to get free discs ( I ordered test material river and a DX Teebird) but I really am just pissed at my local USPS office. I filed a complaint with them and nothing came of it. I completely understand if you cannot.

Nasser

Hello! What's up with the mobile version of your store? It displays all weights and colors of every disc even though you don't have them in stock and frustrates me :) Thanks for always being awesome on th phone though. I've called with questions a bunch and have never felt like I was bothering anyone. I love that :)

Here's a pic of the white pearly rivers I snapped today at the Emporia shop. Jump on these before I do.

34hdpuv.jpg

Also requesting you give Kyle a vacation day to go play a round when it's sunny. Poor guy is always behind that counter.

You guys knocked it out of the park with the suspect. My new favorite mid off the tee. The Judge is the real deal! Keep it up, cannot wait to check out the verdict! Renegades coming in the mail, these could help my noodle arm on some wide open holes.

I have to say that while they took a few weeks to grow on me, I am very impressed with the Trespass, especially the BioFuzion.

It's a perfectly seasoned Destroyer. I love mine. I can't wait until they come out with an overstable compliment to the Trespass.

It's a perfectly seasoned Destroyer. I love mine. I can't wait until they come out with an overstable compliment to the Trespass.

I likely throw Destroyers differently, but I never got Destroyers to turn like I can get the Trespass. Basically, I could lay into Destroyers no matter how worn or seasoned they were and would not fear burning them into the ground. They ,ay fade back and run out of energy early if thrown incorrectly, but I could never get them to burn. The Trespass, however, requires a little more finesse than the Destroyer, but when hit right it does not fade out but fade forward, still getting more distance.

I am not going to go as far as saying that the Trespass is the furthest disc I have ever thrown, Kings, Giants, Cannons, and Hurricanes have netted more distance for me, but with the thinner rim I have more control and thus more consistent big distance. What is most impressive about the Trespass is that I do not need the full run-up to get that distance. Thus I can concentrate on release point, snapping, etc and not so much on foot work and worrying about good footing.

The DD mobile site is a pain! It shows all colors and weights available until you put it in your cart. It makes browsing really difficult. I can always click full site, but if others feel the mobile site is as poopy as I do, maybe disable it?

I have given up on lighter Bio-Fuzion Trespasses. They flip and turn too unpredictably. I have to guess on the hyzer angle, but it is such a fine line keeping it straight versus it fading out. The heavy Bio-Fuzion is more serviceable, but it is the heavy Lucids that are growing on me. Today I absolutely crushed them during a tournament when I needed distance and some degree of accuracy.

Again, I do not compare them to Destroyers. There is so much more noticeable lateral movement in Destroyers. Trespasses in Lucid are dead straight with a healthy but minimal fade; comparable more to a seasoned Boss. Bio-Fuzions in heavy are closer to worn Bosses or super stable Valkyries. Lighter Bios are closer to Beasts, stable to overstable at low speed but once they hit a certain threshold, they instantly become fliptastic. It is not a technique issue with the lighter Bios because I did not change form for any version of the Trespass and I was seeing substantial differences. I only have a handful of throws on the regular Fuzions, but so far they seem in the middle of the other two in terms of HSS, but they also seemed to fade out and or run out of forward energy quicker.

Don't believe there is an exact date but sometime around Am World's.

Actually. Next Monday. :hfive: I threw two of them today. I was asked to wait on my review until the weekend but I will say it's the definition of stable.

Someone who already owns a nice grip bag might still be inclined to buy a ranger if he had to look at a green one each time he was in the shop. Might be hard to resist. Might could sell a few of those. Just a thought. ;)