• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

As jmitch mentioned up there^^ There seems to be a fairly significant desire for premium plastic Ringers. Any chance you'd be able to do an exclusive like what you're doing with the Drone and Banger?

Z Ringers would sell like hotcakes
I used to have 4 or 5 of the "original" ones and they were pretty awesome

my only problem with the Ringer was the poopy waxy Pro D version...make some of the D Ringers in the velvety D plastic used for the "Team Stamped" Challengers

Who's ready for some new Discraft LE's! Z Meteor, Z Venom, Z Nebula, Glo Wasp, Midnight Wasp sound good!?!?

How much longer will the mystery boxes be available?
I want to pick up one, but my disc purchasing rights have been suspended until after Christmas.

I wouldn't expect that these are available after the holiday.

i just got my mystery box about a week or so ago and im thrilled with what i got. i could not do anything with some of the discs cause i have poor arm speed or maybe cause im just a noob but still thrilled. Thanks DD guys! keep it up.

im supposed to have another one coming. hopefully i got it in before you guys took them off the site.:hfive:

Dynamic discs can you post a link for this mystery box

We do not have anymore mystery boxes available at this time. We do expect to be posting some tournament mystery boxes right after Christmas. We would like to move out some of our tournament discs. A couple discs in each box will have some storage wear but work as great throwers.

When do you expect the fugitive and escape will be run in classic?

Where did you hear the fugitive would be run in classic? I was told lucid and fusion. Judges in all four eventually. I would love a stack of Fugitives in base plastic and a cheap price though....:popcorn:

I really need the escape in classic. In lucid, it's more like a firebird to me than a teebird.

Latest posts