• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] All Things FIREBIRD

E_Rock25

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I love Firebirds so here is a thread about it.

Post cool FB pics, or your experiences with this great disc.

It would be nice to get a comprehensive review of the different runs as well.

I am going to start with a pic but will add more tomorrow.

KGrHqRloE3H5fZvLbBOFgId0UKw_12.jpg

Firebirds are pretty great discs. You have a pretty sweet one^^^

Thanks E Rock great thread!!! I am about to go a little nutz!!! So these are my favorites in my stash...

IMG_20120111_165400.jpg

My 2 CE's and a sweet Candy Pro on the top row
Bottom row is a nice little array of super Flat Glow. With one of my first Dyes!!

IMG_20120111_165415.jpg

These are all of my 11x's, with a little Brian Wilson dye I did during the playoff run a couple years back. And a sweet F2 that just found it's way into my bag thanks to SamMoeller!!!

IMG_20120111_165454.jpg

Pearly Day Glow (yes with Flight numbers Scared_Discless), a Dye I did on a FlyDye 12x of my little girl. And the veteran of the bunch a Pink Star Bird that is everything tomakawks and thumbers!!!

As you can see I love me some Firebirds!!!!

Super beat pro firebird. Backhand, forehand, forehand roller, thumber. The wonder disc.

Attachments

• fb 002.jpg
    fb 002.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 109
Picked up ten of the 11x F2's from the factory store when they had them. The Firebird is hands downs the best OS disc ever.
Can't imagine a bag without one :\

Found this FB on my local course.
Turns out it belonged to the one and only Nikko Locastro.
Disc was returned.
2011-10-10_18-48-59_177.jpg

I'm not allowed to post in this thread.

I think it would hurt people's feelings.

Oh no we want to see them... I am going to do some flight reviews of different molds but I don't really have that many.

This is my first disc. 150dx FB
DSC01458.jpg

I got it in 2001 when I originally started playing (I played 5 or so rounds a year for a few years then fell away form the sport). When I first started playing again in 2010 I bought all new (high speed, max weight) drivers and didn't even think of throwing the old Firebird.

Then I found DGCR and read about discing down and started throwing it again last spring. I have two league ace pot wins on it now and still throw it every once and a while for low risk get out of trouble shots.

I don't have internet at home until Sunday but I'll see if I can post some pics from my phone. Don't say I didn't warn ya ;)

Latest posts