• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Love the anxiety ad! While I think this is an important issue, I wish they had put the ad elsewhere.

Did anyone notice at that last break, there was an issue. Crump took us to ad, but someone was calling for officials. Clearly, there was some issue.

So, this isn't the final six holes of the 18-hole third round, but a completely separate "Final 6"? Okay. That wasn't at all clear on the website's schedule.

Love the anxiety ad! While I think this is an important issue, I wish they had put the ad elsewhere.

Did anyone notice at that last break, there was an issue. Crump took us to ad, but someone was calling for officials. Clearly, there was some issue.

Nope, nothing to see here, smoothly running machine here.
*Bob, cut to commercial quick!*

And the, "Barry doesn't have a microphone on so we don't know what happened on that putt?" Testament to having a mic on your camera guy so he can tell you what's happening. Or at least someone near the card.

Barry throwing with a microphone rig in his shorts. Hooters girls carrying the score sign. Crump not sure who is out because he can't see. 40 person gallery and WAYYYY too much made of the ace for a car like its a big part of the sport.

Revolutionary, this stuff has never been done before.

They even asked ESPN beforehand.

Agree that the insult is not needed at all however I seriously doubt they were "dragged" into this.
Dragged into something that is a total mess - I'm sure they didn't expect nor are they even aware of all of the rest of the crap surrounding this. They're doing a job, getting paid, so yeah not physically forced to work this event.

ADGT.jpg

Saved for posterity.

"Nice little gallery" Well, it's little and they seem nice.

Mentions of "National Tour" last week, earlier reference to Ricky being #2 ranked in the world, but zero mention of the PDGA thus far.

It really is...anyone watching disc golf for the first time (highly unlikely) isn't going to stick around to watch.
I know. Ricky is someone I've known a long long time and I love seeing him on an ESPN network... but I'm not gonna sit here and bore myself to sleep with this coverage.

Latest posts