• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

Did I just get blocked or did their Facebook page disappear?

I lost it too. I don't know why I would have been blocked as I've never commented on them. I can still click on the icon when I type it into my search bar but nothing happens.

Here's what I'm getting from trying to click a link to the facebook page from a google search. It's the same thing if I'm logged in to Facebook or if I'm logged out.

Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

twitter page is still up, tweeted them but it's approved posts only

This is more entertaining than Breaking Bad meets Making A Murderer meets Seinfeld meets Game of Thrones meets the Simpsons times a million.

Anybody want to volunteer to make a public Facebook post about this on their own page and tag Ricky Wysocki, Barry Schultz, and whoever else is involved and has a Facebook page? If it's posted on your own page then they can't delete it, and if it reaches enough people they'll have to address it. Maybe make it seem information seeking and not negative?

I'd do it on my own but I don't know that I want it out there for all my non dg friends and family to see.

It's just a link to holding page while they allegedly re-launch the site.

All the amusing stuff is gone, except the 00 00 00 counter, the overlapping fonts, and of course the exciting yellow line.

Thanks, but I didn't mean the Facebook page. The actual website, with the rules, technical guidelines, tour description, list of players (invited), etc. I hadn't finished contemplating all the holes in the rules yet.

What happens if the site goes live with the event full....Nike, coca cola, adidas, budweiser, and Pepsi all noted as sponsors @ one million a piece.....and a YouTube link to Obama supporting the american disc golf tour?

What happens if the site goes live with the event full....Nike, coca cola, adidas, budweiser, and Pepsi all noted as sponsors @ one million a piece.....and a YouTube link to Obama supporting the american disc golf tour?

Then we would have even more to discuss!

Latest posts