• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

So either that means that the website is about to go live or they are going to have to push it back a crap load further.

They just deleted 3 comments WHILE I was reading the comments, lol!

Yep. My buddy Pete and I were discussing the many fails of this "tour" and we watched comments get deleted. Pretty wild.

Of course they arent the only company thst does that...not even the only DISC GOLF company that does that, but it's just another bullet point on the "unprofessional" list.

Wonder if Wysocki is still in?

THAT would be embarrassing :eek:

I mean, unless they promised him a certain amount allocated for payout or something, him, Feldberg and Schultz have to at least be having second thoughts. Even if they dont scan forums or Facebook, they have to be wondering where the registrant list is.

Or maybe not. Hell,I dont know. We could all be making mountains out of molehills.

If I were any good like one of the top guys, I know McBeth isn't showing up, I'd consider taking the top cash abd walking away.

If I were any good like one of the top guys, I know McBeth isn't showing up, I'd consider taking the top cash abd walking away.

Yup, if I'm a contender and know he's not there, I'm there. That at least moves the field up one spot in cash.

There's lots of high payout tournaments that are McBeth-free. I dont see why this should be any different. I cant imagine the purse being any higher than a big A-Tier.

Everything else aside, their promo videos all titled "Support Disc Golf on ESPN3" are ridiculous. Is this a charity?

You're a business. Put out a good product/service, market it, and let it speak for itself. Just like the rest of the disc golf tours in existence. Even just saying "Watch Disc Golf on ESPN3" would sound far less desperate and begging.

The problem is there is ZERO guarantee that the top cash will be what they say it is. Any PDGA event is required to report payout information and payout a set % of net entry fees. The ADGT is not. They SAY they will payout 10k to the winner, but they have nothing in place to enforce that promise. So by showing up you are banking on them coming thru on the promise of being a lucrative event, even though they have MAJOR overhead that by *their own policy* are allowed to take out of entry fees if they want to.

Add in the fact that you're missing 1 or 2 other top events that you are legitimately guaranteed a decent payout for and I don't see why you would play this over the events McBeth will be at.

Everything else aside, their promo videos all titled "Support Disc Golf on ESPN3" are ridiculous.

My favorite part was that they couldn't be bothered to do a halfway decent job of editing Ricky's. Its a 30 second spot that you might cut once or twice, how hard of an edit can that possibly be?

The problem is there is ZERO guarantee that the top cash will be what they say it is. Any PDGA event is required to report payout information and payout a set % of net entry fees. The ADGT is not. They SAY they will payout 10k to the winner, but they have nothing in place to enforce that promise. So by showing up you are banking on them coming thru on the promise of being a lucrative event, even though they have MAJOR overhead that by *their own policy* are allowed to take out of entry fees if they want to.

Add in the fact that you're missing 1 or 2 other top events that you are legitimately guaranteed a decent payout for and I don't see why you would play this over the events McBeth will be at.

Agreed, there is no board in place to hold these two accountable and no transparency of financials to the members, players, or general public. There is literally no way to know what they're going to do with the money and after the fact there will be no way to know what they did with the money or how much of it there was in the first place. Everything is funneled through two guys with zero structure for accountability or transparency. That is a financial nightmare even if they have good intentions.

Latest posts