• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

"The brainchild that brought disc golf to ESPN, we fully expect him to keep pushing the boundaries of the sport with his ideas and drive." I don't know what all the fuss is about. The Dr. is clearly our savior. Without him, TRUE amateur disc athletes would never have the chance to be seen online.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Wait, do they mean to claim that Kilgus is the brainchild. So someone out there came up with the idea for a disc golf supporting doctor and then created him.

This is a bigger story then anyone knows and changes everything I thought about Salient. Kilgus may have had some missteps but look at how quickly Tay was derailed. Kilgus would have to be considered the greatest AI yet made and we should be applauding this creation, even if we do not know who he is the brainchild of.

Wait, do they mean to claim that Kilgus is the brainchild. So someone out there came up with the idea for a disc golf supporting doctor and then created him.

This is a bigger story then anyone knows and changes everything I thought about Salient. Kilgus may have had some missteps but look at how quickly Tay was derailed. Kilgus would have to be considered the greatest AI yet made and we should be applauding this creation, even if we do not know who he is the brainchild of.

Goddamn that's funny. Your reading comprehension skills are above mine and then you turned it into a killer joke. Where have you been for this thread's existence?

And since this is internet: no I am not being sarcastic. This was genuinely hilarious.

Kilgus' primary function is to compute algorithms and find the most efficient way to #monetizethesport

Kilgus' primary function is to compute algorithms and find the most efficient way to #monetizethesport

There are many other parties doing a much better job at monetizing the sport than Kilgus; some even channel the earnings back into disc golf!

Kilgus seems in search of optimized attention, but with optimized dissatisfaction as a limiting factor.

Salient is kind of the North Korea of disc golf!

I just find it hard to believe that the "brainchild" is invested in the ADGT for the growth and promotion of the sport and its players. What positive impact has the Dr. had on the sport prior to the announcement of the ADGT?

Well, I figure I'll get a few weeks of entertainment in the aftermath, particularly from whatever public comments the proprietors make. After that, the doldrums.

I have a feeling the comments that will be made will be about how we as disc golfers are to blame for the Tour's failure. When they said that way back when, that was what really turned me off to the whole thing. The rest was just gravy.

If you guys start combing through their website for ridicule-inviting statements, this is going to turn into a long thread.

Do not blame me. I have done my best to instigate and the thread drifts have been short lived. I was glad to see someone mentioned there will be fat Ams playing the event in dry fit shirts so I fit in fine. Can the person who posted this also take it to another level and note the event will allow fat, short, bald ams to play so I can be ridiculed by more of you personally on this thread?

The ridicule is cast at the wording on the website, not the players. I'm a lifelong Am and, particularly since moving in to Masters, uh, Senior, divisions, I've never felt like proclaiming to the world that "We are.....athletes! Heck, when someone wandering through the course stops to watch in curiosity, I usually just tell them where the good players can be found.

Do not blame me. I have done my best to instigate and the thread drifts have been short lived. I was glad to see someone mentioned there will be fat Ams playing the event in dry fit shirts so I fit in fine. Can the person who posted this also take it to another level and note the event will allow fat, short, bald ams to play so I can be ridiculed by more of you personally on this thread?

Apologies if I offended you so much.

It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Particularly about the disc athletes and how the majority of disc golfers don't fit the stereotype of "athlete."

I have a feeling the comments that will be made will be about how we as disc golfers are to blame for the Tour's failure. When they said that way back when, that was what really turned me off to the whole thing. The rest was just gravy.

Who knows? They might be boasting of its success, overcoming the negativity and jealousy of non-progressive, non-innovative trolls like us.

Apologies if I offended you so much.

It was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Particularly about the disc athletes and how the majority of disc golfers don't fit the stereotype of "athlete."

You by no means offended me, I know I am fat.

What up playereryeererssss? I can't wait to hit a ace at a ADCT event.

Did you know its LIVE on ESPN3