• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

American Disc Golf Tour

This thread did inspire me to buy some Salient discs, although I bought them from another DGCR user who had lost interest rather than giving money directly to Salient or one of their vendors.

They make great gag gifts.

So, after reading this ENTIRE thread, I'm left with one question: Is this Kilgus the same dude who jacked up the cost of that AIDS medication just to make a buck?

Last edited:
The Antidote was fine as an understable mid. I was gifted one by another forum member and I certainly could have bagged it in that slot with no issues.
Never tried any others.

I too decided to dive in and read this whole thread, and it was totally worth it! I feel like this needs to be brought back...

Better resolution

jAR7nC9.gif

There should be list of threads that noobs are given after signing up for an account here...

...noob orientation, lol

The Antidote was fine as an understable mid. I was gifted one by another forum member and I certainly could have bagged it in that slot with no issues.
Never tried any others.

oh dear lord ... the Antidote lol ... our little DGCR group passed one around as a gag disc

it got lost several times ... and found ... and pissed on lol

I wish somebody would buy those molds and release at least the Antidote under a different banner. They tripped and fell into making a good disc.

I thought there was somebody making a couple of their discs. Yikun maybe? I vaguely remember a renaming issue someone brought up on here but I might be confusing who the parties were?...

I thought there was somebody making a couple of their discs. Yikun maybe? I vaguely remember a renaming issue someone brought up on here but I might be confusing who the parties were?...

I believe Yikun molded their discs for them, at least early on. My first and only order from them had Yikun mold names tooled or stickered on some Salient stamped discs. I don't remember which molds though.

Salient had a few of their own creation (Prometheus, Antidote, Touch) and then just renamed existing Yikun discs (Claws became Lock Jaw) when they partnered.

Why, the bump, you ask? Why not? :D

I saw Salient mentioned in a current disc thread and thought I'd bump this for fun. I was surprised that it was only about 4 months since the last post.

Well, in a local afterward of marginal interest, Steve Boucher was TD of a Next Generation event at Chester State Park, a fairly remote, 4-star course about an hour from Columbia, and from me.

Or would have been, except that it was cancelled with a registration of 4 or 5 people.

Now, a number of NextGen events have been cancelled for non-interest, or proceeded with low attendance, so perhaps there's nothing to see here. Then again, this one had absolutely no marketing or word of mouth on local websites or social media. As if it was expected that just putting on the schedule would draw players, a somewhat familiar notion from the ADGT days.

Well, in a local afterward of marginal interest, Steve Boucher was TD of a Next Generation event at Chester State Park, a fairly remote, 4-star course about an hour from Columbia, and from me.

Or would have been, except that it was cancelled with a registration of 4 or 5 people.

Now, a number of NextGen events have been cancelled for non-interest, or proceeded with low attendance, so perhaps there's nothing to see here. Then again, this one had absolutely no marketing or word of mouth on local websites or social media. As if it was expected that just putting on the schedule would draw players, a somewhat familiar notion from the ADGT days.

Feldberg's thing? Yeah, never heard of that tourney...

anyone got a link for the outcome of the Salient bankruptcy?
Google search doesn't show anything current.

Latest posts