• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any Discraft pros you are tired of hearing about?

Does Brodie Smith count yet? Or do we have to wait for him to accept cash?

Im pretty excited to see how good Brody can be. Hes super athletic and is great with frisbees. I feel like he will progress thru the am ranks pretty easily but then get stalled at the pro ranks in a year or two.

Im pretty excited to see how good Brody can be. Hes super athletic and is great with frisbees. I feel like he will progress thru the am ranks pretty easily but then get stalled at the pro ranks in a year or two.

I'm getting more of a "am champ" kind of vibe for Brodie. Let Paul worry about the pro side, let Brodie worry about the am side. While Discraft gets all bases covered. :popcorn:

Meanwhile, I'm watching live vids of Barham at the factory:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200205-081738_Instagram.jpg.jpg
    Screenshot_20200205-081738_Instagram.jpg.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 132
Cough cough. Yes? No?

I will say, I've had my fill.

Put the phone down and log off for a while. It's only 'too much' if you're constantly looking at it right?

My answer is 'No'. I don't hang out on social media much these days. And when I do, I'm selective about what I'm looking at anyway and I don't follow every single disc golf player/store/etc that's available. Good balance of interests keeps things fresh. :thmbup:

Discgolf forums two years ago:
"Discraft needs to step their game up, get some high level pros and be better at media"

Discgolf forums now:
"Discraft have to many pros and we are tired of hearing about them all the time"

You really can´t win against forums. . .

It appears, then, that Discraft hasn't gotten better at media if it's annoying the hell out of the people it wants to reach. So it still needs to be better at media.

I'm honestly kind of tired of hearing about Andrew Fish.

Nothing personal, Fish. You are good at the disc golfs. I'm just tired of seeing your baggy grandpa shorts on camera.

I'm honestly kind of tired of hearing about Andrew Fish.

Nothing personal, Fish. You are good at the disc golfs. I'm just tired of seeing your baggy grandpa shorts on camera.

His glasses. With this I mean he should at least have a pair of glasses that are not hanging off his nose to the point they will fall off/go flying off if he drives too hard off the tee, nor so dirty/scratched they look like a hindrance to his game. That part bothers me and sometimes it is to the point I wonder if Andrew could play better if he had glasses that he could see better from and fit his face.

This comes from somebody who wears regular glasses obviously. I have gotten new glasses in the last few years, I forget when I got the pair I have now I think end of 2017 but before that I had my pair from high school in 2005.

Last edited:
His glasses. With this I mean he should at least have a pair of glasses that are not hanging off his nose to the point they will fall off/go flying off if he drives too hard off the tee, nor so dirty/scratched they look like a hindrance to his game. That part bothers me and sometimes it is to the point I wonder if Andrew could play better if he had glasses that he could see better from and fit his face.

This comes from somebody who wears regular glasses obviously. I have gotten new glasses in the last few years, I forget when I got the pair I have now I think end of 2017 but before that I had my pair from high school in 2005.

Yes. Clearly the consensus is that Andrew Fish would be better if he looked completely different. We need Queer Eye for the Disc Golf Guy.

Latest posts