• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone else just not like tie-dye discs?

tie dyes are crap, it's just like painting your car that douchebag yellow color, just makes you look like an idiot. it always blows my mind when someone starts talking about a "sweet dye" they are working on. get a damn job or something and shut your stupid mouth. you're an idiot, hippy go home.

I feel better now.

:thmbdown:

I didn't find it that difficult to find my my leopard.... Threw it hard and straight and after about 150 foot it actually went through the top of a snow pile to land about 15 foot behind it. It was an uphill show actually. The spotter said it looked amazing...

I can't stand tie dyes and fly dyes. I do respect the work our fellow DGCR members do with their creative disc dyes. I would never carry a dye unless it were somehow cheaper or the same price as my standard plastic, just my preference. But I HATE tie dyed discs and camo booolsheet and rainbow cluster fuggs.

tie dyes are crap, it's just like painting your car that douchebag yellow color, just makes you look like an idiot. it always blows my mind when someone starts talking about a "sweet dye" they are working on. get a damn job or something and shut your stupid mouth. you're an idiot, hippy go home.

I feel better now.

Hey buddy, you need a hug?? It's OK. You don't have to use tie dyes, no one is gonna force a rainbow down your throat.

I don't like them that much because they are camo. But I do love me my rasta teebird! Hard to see in the rough, but it keeps me in the fairway.

I feel better now.

You should be less nagative and more positive you just might have better karma.

I wouldn't go outta my way to get one, but meh, I could get used to it otherwise. Found a tie-dye SOLF and it flies and rolls just fine, which is all that matters, yeah?

I generally dislike them, but I needed a new eagle and this one called to me, the blue and milky white ain't bad to find either. Pretty sure its the only one I've ever paid cash for though.

Attachments

• Innova - EagleX - Champion - 174.JPG
    Innova - EagleX - Champion - 174.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 40