• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone get new discs for Xmas?

I got a another Star Destroyer, a DX Valkryie, a Lightening #2 Driver, and a SSS Magic. My son got a Pro Leopard, a super light weight 128 gram Apache, and his own bag. So, a pretty good haul!

David

wow, people got so much! awesome for us!!!!

my best friend got me a custom dyed San Antonio Spurs flx drone

first run star destroyer, and armed for the apocalypse "defeat". both solid discs

No new discs but i got the Innova Deluxe Bag.

bag.jpg

No new discs but i got the Innova Deluxe Bag.

bag.jpg

that is my exact existing bag... but got a fade crunchbox from the ma in law. then got a $50 gift card from discgolfcenter, from the wife...now i just need the cowboys to whoop the skins and everything will be perfect.:clap:

In-laws got me a starter Innova bag, an Omega Soft putter, and a DX Shark.

Got a Discraft Z/ESP Misprint pack, here it be:

Z:
Surge, 170g, Bright Green, 25th Anniv. Frontier Open stamp (x2!)
Predator, 172g, Pink
Stalker, 174g, Orange
XS, 174g, Yellow

ESP:
Surge, 174g, Blue
Buzzz, 175g, Pink
Buzzz, 173g Yellow, Valbyparken Open '09 stamp
Wasp (pretty sure it's a Wasp, stamp doesn't say), 176g, White, Valbyparken Open '09 stamp
Zone, 170g, Orange

Bought myself a 168g Star Katana and a 174g DGA Reef.
I bought the Katana to see if it was a longer Sidewinder (verdict: Sorta, I need more armspeed to make it work.)
I bought the DGA Reef to see how an APX flew. (verdict: The DGA Reef IS an APX. It even says so in the mold. It is pretty much identical to the Magic.)

I've been giving discs, I haven't received any myself (except a gold line halo I bought myself).

I got a 170 gram Z Avenger which I'm hoping (with practice) will work well for flex shots. I can put it in my new Fade Crunch Box -- another Christmas present.

I got

a Star Kite, Star SL, and a Star Destroyer. Also got a 20 dollar girt cert. to the local pro disc shop, The Final 9. I'm stoked and going to take them out for a round Saturday morning.

Got a Discraft Z/ESP Misprint pack, here it be:

Z:
Surge, 170g, Bright Green, 25th Anniv. Frontier Open stamp (x2!)
Predator, 172g, Pink
Stalker, 174g, Orange
XS, 174g, Yellow

ESP:
Surge, 174g, Blue
Buzzz, 175g, Pink
Buzzz, 173g Yellow, Valbyparken Open '09 stamp
Wasp (pretty sure it's a Wasp, stamp doesn't say), 176g, White, Valbyparken Open '09 stamp
Zone, 170g, Orange

wow nice weights in the misprint deal

My goods are on the way, but here's the list:

Pro Orc
Pearly Champ Orc
Super Roc
Star Valk

These four I got from the market place here.

I also have another super roc and an Innova Discarrier Bag, from Prime Discs, on the way. I bought my buddy a Fade Crunch and Innova Straps. I also got a super sweet DGA hat.

Latest posts