• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone get new discs for Xmas?

No discs but a $60 dollar gift card at my favorite local plastic junkie store and a discatcher sport practice basket! :clap: It looks like Santa treated many of us very well this Christmas!

Innova DISCarrier!!! and limited edition red-colored Quad Shocks that match the bag!!

Plus my bro didn't want to get me discs/colors/weights I didn't like, so he put a note in my present saying I'll let you pick out a couple new discs!

I got a carolina team bag w/ quad shocks! Kick a$$ bag! Also, I got a 20$ discgolfcenter.com gift certificate. Hopefully we dont get to much snow tonight so I can get out and play tommorrow.

I got a new 171 Champ Eagle. Last Champ Eagle I got for Xmas was my first ace disc but it disappeared on a tomahawk. Also got some money which is being directly invested in a customized Phenix Core Bag with Quad Shocks.

Sort of. I had actually bought several before Christmas. My wife got an early present from me, and we agreed that we wouldn't exchange. Also, bought a pair of Merrell Moab Mids w/ Gore Tex. Like 'em so far.

My wife got me some Merrell's!! Can't wait to try them out.

Got about a 50 pack of hand warmers, and may be getting a gift card to Discgolfcenter tomorrow, if I know my Mom.

Handwarmers come in handy up here in Wisconsin. There's a foot of snow here, and there's been nothing but snow and freezing rain. Handwarmers and a hoodie make for the perfect DG apparel.

Santa (me) got myself a ESP Wasp, and an ESP Buzzz. My lightly used Meteor just came in and I'm just waiting for my FLX Drone to be delivered. My wife can't figure out the internetz so I did my own shopping.

My bag is just about complete for now. Of course it's a long winter and I'm sure I'll be buying more.

I got $75 at gggt. I also bought myself a Discraft Nuke which, so far, I am in love with despite the fact that it is black and not fun looking for in the brush.

My goods are on the way, but here's the list:

Pro Orc
Pearly Champ Orc
Super Roc
Star Valk

These four I got from the market place here.

I also have another super roc and an Innova Discarrier Bag, from Prime Discs, on the way. I bought my buddy a Fade Crunch and Innova Straps. I also got a super sweet DGA hat.

I know quoting myself right? I just wanted to mention that I got that Discarrier bag for 49.95 at Prime Discs, don't know if anyone else has ever seen this bag for that cheap, but I haven't, so I thought I would put it out there.

I got a pair of Keen Milos and I already love them.

For discs I got a Star Wraith, 3 (red) KC Rocs, a Champ BB Aviar, and a Golden Retriever.

Santa was very good to me this year. :D

I got myself a DisCatcher Traveler which I'm pretty psyched up about.

No discs for me, but me youngest bro got a star Destroyer and and a standard Magnet. Also a Whammo mini set (from me) We found three discs on the course today, two were from other folks playing at the time. The third, a champ Boss, we called the # and he says is it red? no its blue, well keep it then. My brother traded it to another fellow on the course for a bottle of his homebrew. Not good, but it was a good day!

I bought the Star Katana PDGA Pro Worlds for myself, as well got the PDGA ESP Stalker, and the 2009 PDGA Birdie Club Buzz, with my PDGA welcome kit. Also got a Special Edition Des Reading Boss from Jay and Des as well.

My Elite X/Pro D Misprint Xmas Present.
Top: Elite X Soft APX, Elite X Comet, Elite X Stratus
Middle: Elite X Avenger, Elite X XS, Pro D Reaper, Pro D Magnet
Bottom: Pro D XL, Pro D Crush, Pro D Avenger SS

Attachments

• IMG00007-20091226-0932.jpg
    IMG00007-20091226-0932.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts