• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[DGA] Anyone on dga

What I want to know is why they discontinued the Tsunami :( That was the only DGA mold I threw and liked enough to bag. Proline Tsunamis are so good.

I heard it was only the sp tsunami that was being discontinued is the proline as well.

yeah just had to stock up on hornets though and i think my disc budget is blown for a bit. Also i like to throw them in the mid 160's and those were hard to find when in production.
You can still find some around though if you look really hard. I would even email DGA to see if they still have some.

yeah just had to stock up on hornets though and i think my disc budget is blown for a bit. Also i like to throw them in the mid 160's and those were hard to find when in production.

There are two in the 166-168g range on eBay right now. That's where I had to go to stock up after all the retailers dried out.

Infinite Discs has a couple mid 160s SP Tsunamis if you're looking.

I play all DGA. The Breaker got me taking a closer look at DGA, too. I also agree with the Squall and Pipeline recommendations.

The last non-DGA disc I bagged was the Drone. I shelved it when the Hellfire came out to force me to figure it out and never really put it back in. The Quake has been a perfect Drone replacement and a great addition to the DGA lineup.

So on that note, for those sponsored and DGA heavy players, what what was the last non-DGA disc you bagged, or what non-DGA discs are you currently bagging?

I still bag a meteor. I like the beadless feel and smooth understability on heavily wooded courses. I like the comet on occasion, but it doesn't live in the bag. It's tough sometimes...there are some discraft molds that I really like, but at the same time, I know I don't need them. DGA's lineup is getting more and more solid with each new mold.

I still bag a meteor. I like the beadless feel and smooth understability on heavily wooded courses. I like the comet on occasion, but it doesn't live in the bag. It's tough sometimes...there are some discraft molds that I really like, but at the same time, I know I don't need them. DGA's lineup is getting more and more solid with each new mold.

Same I love the feel of meteor. I'm stuck between both company lol.

Latest posts