• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Anyone throwing the Lat 64 Vision?

GAH,stop asking if things are forehand friendly,everything can be forehanded,I can forehand a magic within the right circumstances.

Obviously every disc can be thrown FH, but what I'm asking is - are there people throwing these discs FH and with what success and their opinions.

I have an Aerobic Epic, and I would nor suggest to someone, sure throw this FH.

From now I shall re-word it as "do any of you have sucess/opinions throwing x disc FH?"

I love my vision picked it up on Tuesday along with a fuse and must say i love my diamond and this disc just replaced it for me (not because i just threw my diamond in the middle of a lake) it has all the same flight paths of it glides forever once i get it to turn over

A few buddys of mine throw the vision. It's crazy understable with no lss. I can't keep it straight at any distance

If you're going to FH a crazy understable disc, than a Vision is a good choice. All of them I've seen are flat, and its fast enough to be comfortable for most people. I often use it FH when I'm playing two-disc (one fh, one bh) solo rounds. Its also my tomahawk disc for high shots.

If you're going to FH a crazy understable disc, than a Vision is a good choice. All of them I've seen are flat, and its fast enough to be comfortable for most people. I often use it FH when I'm playing two-disc (one fh, one bh) solo rounds. Its also my tomahawk disc for high shots.

thank you for your suggestion

I must have gotten a fluke vision. ive made the switch over to 100% lat 64, i love the plastic, up to 16 or 17 lat discs now. Got my 173 GL Vision to replace my sidewinder but after throwing it I ended up replacing my champ teebird. ive thrown it about 2 dozen times now and it has no turn at all. just to test it out i threw into about 10-15mph headwind and released completely flat, its stayed dead straight for about 330ft and had a little fade at the end finishing around 360. i had originally bought a striker to replace my teebird but not quite enough HSS, they always turned on me.

Vision is pretty much a roller right off the press... if thrown at 50% it generally will go straight or slightly right (RHBH) otherwise it only comes out of my bag for huge annhyzers or roller shots. Seems like throwing this forehand wouldn't work well unless you were going for easy control. Probably one of the best rollers out though and almost stupidly under-stable.. much less so than a sidewinder or XL and probably the easiest disc to hyzerflip ever.. Played a whole round tonight with one just throwing rollers and anny's- can't say I was disappointed once with the result-- never worry about it fading back on you ;)

www.facebook.com/DiscGolfMN

Only lat. 64 disc (all that I throw) forehand shots with is the Blitz.. XXX also worked well but not for long distance. Striker and riot would be the next best IMO with the Halo, Havoc and Flow not being as consistent as well as much less forgiving with release angles.