• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Apps for disc golf

Crazy P

Does anyone have a recommendation for a fun and easy app to track score and find new new courses?

P

Disc caddy 2 for andoid is amazing... and only 1 dollar. It is linked to dgcr.... can load courses with their pars from dgcr.... already has the rating and reviews for the course. You can easily track your scores with it.... and it will give you pie charts to track your stats for each course.. and each hole.

I would highly recommend it.... don't know if it is on iPhone.

I like "Discasaurus" for the Apple Store. It's free, and really easy to use.

Easy Scorecard for Android. Free or paid (although I would recommend kicking the guy the three bucks he asks for all the work he puts into it).

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. In my circle I have one friend who uses a disc app. How many people (percentage) do you think actually use smartphone apps?

I had a chance to chat with Dave (the creator of Discasaurus) and there are a lot of updates coming in the near future.

That's awesome new, especially since I already thought it was pretty perfect now.
:hfive:

Disc caddy 2 for andoid is amazing... and only 1 dollar. It is linked to dgcr.... can load courses with their pars from dgcr.... already has the rating and reviews for the course. You can easily track your scores with it.... and it will give you pie charts to track your stats for each course.. and each hole.

I would highly recommend it.... don't know if it is on iPhone.

It WAS a dollar, then 149 and now 199, but yea it is awesome.

I use the PDGA app for iPhone. 4.99. I enjoy that you can enter holes distances and make notes on holes for future records. I also used the Disc Golf Scoresheet for iPhone for (2.99 maybe?), it was okay and pretty basic, I'm definitely more pleased by the PDGA's app.