• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Arby's - they have the meats

frasnow

Eagle Member
Beefy discs available from Arby's. Firebirds, Raptors, and H1V1s. Looks like 100 made of each color/disc.

https://arbysshop.com/collections/disc-golf

DISCRAFT_Arbry_s_Christmas2225_2000x_4ea7ddfd-d7c8-4fbd-910c-a93a43abae38_295x.jpg

I picked up a Raptor for use as a CTP prize next year.

Potato cakes > curly fries.

(*: But only if they are made for your order, and passed to you while still murderously-hot from the fryer. Go at off-peak times so that none will be sitting in the heat lamps.)

All in on that!!
The best thing then is to line them together on your plate, and apply the ketchup going from one to the next, without stopping!! <3

Potato cakes > curly fries.

(*: But only if they are made for your order, and passed to you while still murderously-hot from the fryer. Go at off-peak times so that none will be sitting in the heat lamps.)

really

ive never heard of them there

how are they different than the cheap potato triangles you buy in bulk in the freezer section at walmart or aldis

do you dip them in anything

Roast beef sliders with Swiss and jalapeños!

(Although I'm pretty sure that what they call Swiss, isn't.)

Also, you can't really compare Wendy's and Arby's. (Well you can if you want.). But for me that's burgers vs. roast beef and not a direct comparison.

Last edited:
All in on that!!
The best thing then is to line them together on your plate, and apply the ketchup going from one to the next, without stopping!! <3

Heathen.

Ketchup is best used by tossing the bottle into the nearest waste receptacle. Potato cakes are best eaten lightly salted and (to steal a phrase) murderously hot.

BTW it looks like they sold out of all 800 of them. I managed to snag a red Raptor