• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Archon Throwers: Champ or Star?

Champ or Star Archons

• Champ Archon

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Star Archon

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters
i throw both for different shots but i think the champ broken in is overall better. so many shots. straight, flex and anny's, even hyzers. and i just started started bombing it on rollers.

I have a 171 and a 175 proto star. the lighter of the two rides nice hyzer flips and the max weight does the more heavy duty hyzers. both great discs

Threw my FR Champ Archon warming up for tourney this Sat...it imediately went in the bag and I threw it frequently. I can put more juice on it than the similar weighted star (170/169), and have it come back (tho a small handful thrown in tourney).

Cashed in that tourney and used store credit to pick up a new reg champ archon. They do have more of a dome but have yet to throw it.

I think I will throw my FR champ more than the others, tho I do enjoy the anny line I can get with my lighter worn star.

Along the lines of consistency; I think the "touchiness" I'm experiencing is from my angles and power adjustments a bit more than the disc's wear (specifically with my lighter more worn star).

Started with a star and it got replaced with the champ, there both great just like the way the champ feels better.

Latest posts