• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are all Swords...

I used to love my 174 VIP sword. It was definitely my driver of choice.
Now, after much use, it's a bit flippy and I can't always depend on it and that makes me a little sad. I want to trust it, I really do, but if it's a tourney round it stays in the bag.

I have found the Sword to lose some stability with wear to a point (they lose -.5 to -1 in HSS), but after that they stay where they are at. I do like how they are brand new--super long and straight from a flat throw and it would be nice to have one that stayed like that. The first runs are like that, so the can do it.

Got to finally throw one of these, awesome disc, rim is comfy, amazing glide, just need a little hyzer to let it flip up and sail, definitely need to pick one of these up, or 3

Stop saying all these good things! I'm resisting buying any long-range drivers until I improve a lot, but this praise makes it so tempting! However, when I do graduate, a 172g-ish VIP sword is what I will try. :) Can't wait! Or can wait? Hmm...

Last edited:

Latest posts