• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Just wondered if DGC's storefront would be open this week... I tried to play 3 Orlando courses today and all were locked down. Figure finding some new plastic is the next-best thing.

When is the Latitude 64 line, specifically the river, gonna be restocked?

Is shipping still free if I just buy the new 2013 calendar?

Sorry for the late reply. The site has a $12 minimum order. You would need to purchase something else to get over the minimum, but you would then get a Free Shipping option.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply. The site has a $12 minimum order. You would need to purchase something else to get over the minimum, but you would then get a Free Shipping option.

Looks like you are currently out of stock on the calendars. Going to get more in soon?

Are you getting any of the recycled material Lat discs?

I am just waiting for them to arrive at my distributor. I have already placed the order and will be getting limited quantities of all the molds they ran in the recycled Gold Line. I hope to see them here by the end of next week.

This. I'd pick up a pure or 2 with my calendar

I am just waiting for them to arrive at my distributor. I have already placed the order and will be getting limited quantities of all the molds they ran in the recycled Gold Line. I hope to see them here by the end of next week.

Have you seen any in person? I am curious as to what the plastic is like.

Latest posts