• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

will you be getting any more pdga approved M wizards?

I have ordered more Medium Wizards, however, I don't know that I will get anymore. If I do, I don't know if they will have the PDGA Approved engraving. I will be speaking with David M. in the near future to get the straight story on these and will decide how to proceed from there.

Im always looking for a better selection of esp forces/preds, i always go to the site looking for some but u never have a wide selection. I have spent over 600 with ya, just havnt spent much lately because of that, i want a bigger selection of discraft esp (i think its there best plastic). Also, the xtra 1$ on the ti plastic "uniques" is not kool, they are all kinda unique with the pearl so to charge an extra buck is no bueno

that is all, i love ur online store

Last edited:
Im always looking for a better selection of esp forces/preds, i always go to the site looking for some but u never have a wide selection. I have spent over 600 with ya, just havnt spent much lately because of that, i want a bigger selection of discraft esp (i think its there best plastic). thx thats all i had

Thank you for your support. The next time I place a Discraft order I will see if I can order a few extra Forces and Predators in ESP. I will say the sales on those have not been very brisk, so I haven't had to order many lately.

Thank you for your support. The next time I place a Discraft order I will see if I can order a few extra Forces and Predators in ESP. I will say the sales on those have not been very brisk, so I haven't had to order many lately.

yeah i know what ya meen, im prolly in the minority but thx for hearing me out, much appreciated

Can you order some more soft banger gt's with your next order from discraft? Ive been wanting to buy a stack of 10 of them but over 170 grams, and not pink. All thats left is pink over 170, for the past month atleast. Thanks, you guys rock!

Can you order some more soft banger gt's with your next order from discraft? Ive been wanting to buy a stack of 10 of them but over 170 grams, and not pink. All thats left is pink over 170, for the past month atleast. Thanks, you guys rock!
I'm not looking for a stack, but certainly a few in the 173+ range...preferably in white! Also, looking forward to some RGL Pures, hopefully tomorrow!

I'm not looking for a stack, but certainly a few in the 173+ range...preferably in white! Also, looking forward to some RGL Pures, hopefully tomorrow!

The majority of what Discraft has sent us for the last couple months on Soft Bangers have been pink, as you saw on the site. On the most recent order I placed, they were out of heavier Soft Bangers. As soon as they are available I plan to order a plentiful stock. If all goes as planned the Recycled Line from Latitude 64 will be up today.

Am I the only person who ever ordered a regular disc and got an X out? Only to be told I would be refunded 50 cents for the difference on my next order? If I wanted an X out, I would have ordered an X out.

Last edited:
Am I the only person who ever ordered a regular disc and got an X out? Only to be told I would be refunded 50 cents for the difference on my next order? If I wanted an X out, I would have ordered an X out.

Was that an order you placed with Disc Golf Center? Our normal offer we miss an X on a regularly stamped disc is for you to decide if you want a $2.00 refund for the difference in price of what we would sell an X-Out for (if we stocked them), or if you would like the disc replaced.

Was that an order you placed with Disc Golf Center? Our normal offer we miss an X on a regularly stamped disc is for you to decide if you want a $2.00 refund for the difference in price of what we would sell an X-Out for (if we stocked them), or if you would like the disc replaced.

Yep DGC. Was up to 8% discount at the point. Haven't ordered a disc since. Was maybe 2 years ago. I was told a replacement wasn't gonna happen.

Not knocking anyone, was just asking a question. Before that I never had ANYTHING but great customer service and product.

Just logged in and looked back on it. Guess it was back in early 09'. And I DID make many a few orders after that. I guess I was just reminded when i saw this thread.

Some thing is wrong with the free shipping feature. When I enter my po box for delivery it says fedex is free. So I change to my physical address and it says usps is free. I however can not recieve usps at my house. What gives? Ive order from you serval times, and got deliveries to both of my addresses. But its not working now.

Guess my order will have to wait.

Some thing is wrong with the free shipping feature. When I enter my po box for delivery it says fedex is free. So I change to my physical address and it says usps is free. I however can not recieve usps at my house. What gives? Ive order from you serval times, and got deliveries to both of my addresses. But its not working now.

Guess my order will have to wait.

Sorry the site was going back and forth like that. Just use your PO Box address for the order. Anytime the site give FedEx for the Free option and the address is a PO Box, I change the shipping to SmartPost. SmartPost can deliver to PO Boxes and is almost as fast as FedEx Ground.

Latest posts