• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

DGC should be a model to other DG companies. Having free shipping is the holy grail.

Not to mention they have the BEST live inventory system by far imo.

Hey Wade, do you guys have a home store or are you strictly an online retailer?

i love your store! thinking about coming out with any swag? also when are you going to restock wizards?

I think the awesomeness that some refer to (Thanks to all of you!!) is because we do our best to make sure we would be happy with what we are sending out and if there is problem, how we would like it handled as a customer.

Osmo, unfortunately the discount programs are on different structures and levels so they can't be used between the sites. Sorry.

I'm interested too if I can use my discount at Coolstuffinc! I'm just pissed that I never realized that they sold games! That would have been nice to know before my wife bought Ticket to Ride, Ticket to Ride Europe,TTR Asia, Alhambra, Dominion and all the expansions!:doh:

No worries, the discounts don't cross over between the sites. CSI has a different structure and level system. The products for sale on each site aren't similar enough to make the Rewards Programs the same.

DGC should be a model to other DG companies. Having free shipping is the holy grail.

Not to mention they have the BEST live inventory system by far imo.

Hey Wade, do you guys have a home store or are you strictly an online retailer?
Our warehouse is open to the public for retail sales Mon-Fri 9am-6pm EST in Winter Park FL (on the border of Orlando)

i love your store! thinking about coming out with any swag? also when are you going to restock wizards?

We haven't done much swag as yet, but will hopefully have some in the future. I keep ordering them and hopefully they will come in this month, but I won't know until I get the order from Gateway.

Just here to give Wade a big :thmbup:.

2 years ago I ordered a blue Surge that was actually more teal/green when it arrived. I notified the guys at DGC and they dropped me a replacement in the mail with no wait or static. Stuff like that means something to me, and builds customer loyalty. You guys are my #1 option for online disc golf purchases. :hfive:

Just here to give Wade a big :thmbup:.

2 years ago I ordered a blue Surge that was actually more teal/green when it arrived. I notified the guys at DGC and they dropped me a replacement in the mail with no wait or static. Stuff like that means something to me, and builds customer loyalty. You guys are my #1 option for online disc golf purchases. :hfive:

Thanks for the Thumbs Up I appreciate it.

Wade this, this opto trident I got last week is pretty sporty. Nice and opaque with some sparkles in it. Not bad at all considering I was expecting just a plain old transparent one.

Wade, how many people have made it to the 7th level discount? I am at 6th level but have quite away to go to 7th.

Can we order gift certificates with general names like say Name: "DGCR User" to use them in the Secret Santa packages we do here? I see its email only so i would be curious if there is a way to do this and print it out to put in the package so they can use it.

Can we order gift certificates with general names like say Name: "DGCR User" to use them in the Secret Santa packages we do here?

Absolutely, the name on the Gift Certificate can be something as generic and "1st Place" etc. The only part that matters when you redeem it is the code.

Latest posts