• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Not a question at all but Wade is doing an awesome job and is very helpful in general. Literally emailed me back overnight. DGC has earned my support. Thnak you.

Not a question at all but Wade is doing an awesome job and is very helpful in general. Literally emailed me back overnight. DGC has earned my support. Thnak you.

Thank you for the kind words and support. We do our best to make sure everyone gets an answer to their questions as quickly as possible.

Are you going to be getting any of the Philo Star Glow Destroyers?

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to order the Tour Series stuff from the Innova Factory Store and fit them into our business model, while still competing on the price they sell for. It is a work in progress and I hope to be able to manage it in the future.

Unfortunately, we haven't been able to order the Tour Series stuff from the Innova Factory Store and fit them into our business model, while still competing on the price they sell for. It is a work in progress and I hope to be able to manage it in the future.

Thanks, I was hopeful after seeing you post some DoomBirds and Crowned Eagle MD3s

I see you guys do have MVP bags listed. Did you guys ever sell the Slims? If you did, are you aware of when the next restock will be?

Hey Wade, do any of the Blowflys in stock look like the example pic:
BlowFly_Signature_Line_Standard.jpg

Just dropping in to thank DGC for providing the same great disc buying experience that I remember. Dropped off the DG grid for several years and just getting back into the game and DGC is where I went for my disc order. Loved that my rewards level was still intact and that I can still select discs by weight, color, and stamp as if I am standing in their store (which I miss be able to visit since I moved away from Orlando.) The best place to buy plastic on the interwebs or in person.