• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Hi. I just called DGC, and Amanda sent me to this forum. I want to know about the PDGA approval status of the Quest AT Classic Inferno. Amanda says that all of your discs are PDGA approved. However, when I search through the PDGA approved disc list, I see the Inferno, but not the Classic Inferno. What can you tell me about this? Thanks. :-D

Hi. I just called DGC, and Amanda sent me to this forum. I want to know about the PDGA approval status of the Quest AT Classic Inferno. Amanda says that all of your discs are PDGA approved. However, when I search through the PDGA approved disc list, I see the Inferno, but not the Classic Inferno. What can you tell me about this? Thanks. :-D

To my knowledge, the Classic Inferno is the original Inferno mold and is PDGA approved under the Inferno name. Quest AT just revisited the original mold for the Classic Inferno. Manufacturers are allowed to make minor tweaks to mold without resubmitting them and the current Inferno has had some minor tweaks.

Thanks Wade! It's just a little confusing since the PDGA approved disc list does list many other variations individually, like Innova's Roc and Classic Roc for instance. I've e-mailed Quest AT about this, and they replied with the blanket statement that all their disc are PDGA approved, except for the Turbo Putt and The Wheel (which were rejected), as well as the Terminator and the Defender (which have yet to be submitted for approval). I have written back to ask about the ultralights, which seem to be much lighter versions of some of their popular models, and are not listed separately in the PDGA list. Are you saying that the ultralights should also be approved under the umbrella of their regular weight versions (e.g. Ultralight Inferno falling under the Inferno approval)?:confused: Thanks.:)

Thanks Wade! It's just a little confusing since the PDGA approved disc list does list many other variations individually, like Innova's Roc and Classic Roc for instance. I've e-mailed Quest AT about this, and they replied with the blanket statement that all their disc are PDGA approved, except for the Turbo Putt and The Wheel (which were rejected), as well as the Terminator and the Defender (which have yet to be submitted for approval). I have written back to ask about the ultralights, which seem to be much lighter versions of some of their popular models, and are not listed separately in the PDGA list. Are you saying that the ultralights should also be approved under the umbrella of their regular weight versions (e.g. Ultralight Inferno falling under the Inferno approval)?:confused: Thanks.:)

Yes, the weights only have a maximum, there is no minimum weight.

Would Dayglow colors be considered in the "Unique" color option?

The Unique color is what we use when the disc has more than one color in the plastic or doesn't fit into any of the color categories we have on the site. Bright versions of colors like yellow and pink are listed as Yellow or Pink and not usually put in the Unique color.

Have you guys ever carried Legacy's drivers in lighter weights? Every online retailer seems to carry the Cannon and Rampage in 175g (max weight) only. A couple months ago I heard that they were going to start selling the two in a weight range of 167g-175g. I'm sure you guys would have had it updated by now if you did get an order of some of the lighter weights (below 170g) but I figured I would just ask anyways. Thanks.

Have you guys ever carried Legacy's drivers in lighter weights? Every online retailer seems to carry the Cannon and Rampage in 175g (max weight) only. A couple months ago I heard that they were going to start selling the two in a weight range of 167g-175g. I'm sure you guys would have had it updated by now if you did get an order of some of the lighter weights (below 170g) but I figured I would just ask anyways. Thanks.

Legacy has a weight range listed of 166-70, but we haven't yet received under 170 yet. I am hopeful that we get some in the 60s with our next order.

Legacy has a weight range listed of 166-70, but we haven't yet received under 170 yet. I am hopeful that we get some in the 60s with our next order.

Alright I will make sure that I continue to check in the following weeks, thank you for the reply.

We need more white and black MVP neutron plastics. Off topic originally got my 1% the other day. Thank you DGC!

I've been on a 150 class, base plastic kick lately, especially the gateway super lights. When could you get some Apaches, Blurs, or Speed Demons? I've been buying the super lights lately.

Same question from the MS thread:

Here's one I was curious about.....

How often do you guys *actually* sell quest discs? With their extremely AWESOME quality, and AMAZING selection of top shelf discs, they must be practically selling themselves....

Can you guys order the Finnish versions of Westside's discs? I just placed a big order to a European company to get a bunch of the Finn discs. I asked Westside and they said there are some dealers who have ordered the Finnish text versions in the past.

Can you guys order the Finnish versions of Westside's discs? I just placed a big order to a European company to get a bunch of the Finn discs. I asked Westside and they said there are some dealers who have ordered the Finnish text versions in the past.

This is something I'm also interested in. Being half Finnish, I want some for myself and my dad (who is 100% Finnish).