• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Do you have any 173-175 pearly Gstar Aviar putters? Looking for the most pearly Aviars you have. Let me know what colors...wanting 4 or 5. Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pearly 175s in stock at this time. When I get my restock order from Innova, I would recommend looking for a Purple, Orange or Yellow. Those are the GStar colors that have the most pearl in them. The Red has the least amount and most of the Blue ones have the fine metal flake in the plastic.

do you know when your next shipment of Icon Patriots will be in? I'm looking for something in the 169-170 range

Hi!
I tried to get a max weight (180g) opto pain, vip warship, opto mace for some time now. Pretty much no shop has any max weights. The "lokal" shop promised to order some, but I think they forgot about me again...
Are those max weights really that rare? Or why is nobody interested in offering them?

Hi!
I tried to get a max weight (180g) opto pain, vip warship, opto mace for some time now. Pretty much no shop has any max weights. The "lokal" shop promised to order some, but I think they forgot about me again...
Are those max weights really that rare? Or why is nobody interested in offering them?

It is in fact that hard to get 180g discs in the Latitude 64, Westside and Dynamic Disc lines. All the retailers I know would love to be able to get 178g and up, but they don't seem to be available.

It is in fact that hard to get 180g discs in the Latitude 64, Westside and Dynamic Disc lines. All the retailers I know would love to be able to get 178g and up, but they don't seem to be available.
Seems like I have to plan a roadtrip to the factory - it's only 1200km...

Are the lucid escapes you have in stock the clear/translucent runs or the "glopto"/hybrid opaque ones? I need to pick up a few backups but I'm not as fond of the clear runs as the hybrids.

are the s series super stupid soft - red 170g - warlocks firmish by chance? grippy? thanks Wade!

More Z wasps in max weight?

I didn't have to order any with the last order, based on our current stock and sales. I will make a note to order a couple extra on the next order I place next week. I can't make any promises since that weight range is 177+ and we don't get them in 180g very often.

Are the lucid escapes you have in stock the clear/translucent runs or the "glopto"/hybrid opaque ones? I need to pick up a few backups but I'm not as fond of the clear runs as the hybrids.

We don't currently have any of the hybrid or "glopto" in stock at this time.

Have you guys received any Gstar Aviar Drivers? You recommended a few colors to look for with maximum pearliness in the P&A but have you received any pearlies in the Driver? Max weight. Thanks!

Latest posts