• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Have you guys received any Gstar Aviar Drivers? You recommended a few colors to look for with maximum pearliness in the P&A but have you received any pearlies in the Driver? Max weight. Thanks!

We did get the Aviar Drivers and they were pearly in the same colors as the rest of the GStar Line. The best ones we have left are the Lt Green color for pearliness.

Hello, great website!

Are you going to getting anymore Discmania P-P2's in??

I have been ordering them for the last 3 restocks and haven't received any. Hopefully there will be some in the next shipment that arrives next week.

Ok thank you. I'll hold off a lil while longer before ordering. I want a heavier one 173-175g but hopefully in red, blue, or white.

It is in fact that hard to get 180g discs in the Latitude 64, Westside and Dynamic Disc lines. All the retailers I know would love to be able to get 178g and up, but they don't seem to be available.
So - in my desperation I mailed Tomas from Latitude and sure enough he is a nice guy and answered. He said that they have three weight categories retailers order from, 173+ the heaviest. But he also said, that if a retailer orders specifically 180g they sure will do their best to pack and ship them. So I contacted my local retailer to do so...

Maybe it is up to you retailers to change those weight categories (or add one) - to something like 178+ or to just be more specific what weight you want to order.

Last edited:
So - in my desperation I mailed Tomas from Latitude and sure enough he is a nice guy and answered. He said that they have three weight categories retailers order from, 173+ the heaviest. But he also said, that if a retailer orders specifically 180g they sure will do their best to pack and ship them. So I contacted my local retailer to do so...

Maybe it is up to you retailers to change those weight categories (or add one) - to something like 178+ or to just be more specific what weight you want to order.

Funny thing is that I asked Latitude 64 to split that top weight range so distributors and retailers could stay more consistently stocked in the higher weights. The closest thing I have seen yet is my current distributor offers 173-176 and then 177+, but the 177+ rarely has anything available. I think the more requests from disc golf customers they receive, the more likely they will be to change their process and make that a regular weight range for distributors to order. I continue to focus on that as one of the top two requests I make to Latitude 64 when they ask for feedback from me.

When will you guys be getting in the next stocks of Prodigy discs? I'm picky on my colors so I would like to know.

Thank you

Hey Wade, are you planning on getting more S-FDs soon? Looking for some other colors/slightly lower weights if they come in. Also, any word on the FD in G-Line yet? Thanks!

Hey Wade, are you planning on getting more S-FDs soon? Looking for some other colors/slightly lower weights if they come in. Also, any word on the FD in G-Line yet? Thanks!

I will be ordering Discmania again next week and will order a few extra S-Line FD. Unfortunately, the lightest weight class has been out of stock at Innova for the last couple orders I placed. I haven't heard any news on a G-Line, but I'm sure I will be soon with how well the GStar is doing.

Any idea when you might be getting a restock of Inertias? I noticed this was your best seller for a while but now you're out. I'd love to pick up 4 or 5 hot pinks at 155grams if you happen to get any of those. I'd 100% commit to buying them if you could hold them. Thanks.

Any idea when you might be getting a restock of Inertias? I noticed this was your best seller for a while but now you're out. I'd love to pick up 4 or 5 hot pinks at 155grams if you happen to get any of those. I'd 100% commit to buying them if you could hold them. Thanks.

I have more in route as I type. They should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I will be ordering Discmania again next week and will order a few extra S-Line FD. Unfortunately, the lightest weight class has been out of stock at Innova for the last couple orders I placed. I haven't heard any news on a G-Line, but I'm sure I will be soon with how well the GStar is doing.

Thanks Wade! I'll be on the lookout. Have a good weekend!

Latest posts