• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask Disc Golf Center

Yes indeed, bags are included in our Free Shipping offer.

Thanks. I am looking to pick up a bag for a friends Christmas present this year.

Funny thing I learned looking over your bag prices...you guys sell the DD Ranger bag cheaper than DD does and free shipping helps seal the deal. :thmbup:

Are any of the star wedges the gummy flexible almost g star run or are they all the typical star plastic? Thanks in advance.

Yes indeed, bags are included in our Free Shipping offer.

I wanted to give you guys at DGC a big thanks. I ordered a bag for a friend for
Christmas and got it shipped free.

The best part was it was sent FedEx that arrived in 2 days, not the normal "Smart-Post" where it goes FedEx than transfers to the USPS ( and takes a little longer ). :hfive:

When I break down and grab me a Ranger, it will be from you guys too.:thmbup:

I wanted to give you guys at DGC a big thanks. I ordered a bag for a friend for
Christmas and got it shipped free.

The best part was it was sent FedEx that arrived in 2 days, not the normal "Smart-Post" where it goes FedEx than transfers to the USPS ( and takes a little longer ). :hfive:

When I break down and grab me a Ranger, it will be from you guys too.:thmbup:

Glad to hear it arrived in plenty of time for Christmas. Look forward to shipping one to you in the near future! :popcorn:

Are you getting any Axiom Clashes (Neutron) in any time soon? Your heavier weights are down to 173 or less and in no colors I would prefer. Thanks in advance!

Are you getting any Axiom Clashes (Neutron) in any time soon? Your heavier weights are down to 173 or less and in no colors I would prefer. Thanks in advance!

I don't expect to get anymore Neutron Clash in the 170+ range until we get a little lower in stock. It is harder to keep the MVP and Axiom discs in stock in all the weights due to their wide weight ranges.

I don't expect to get anymore Neutron Clash in the 170+ range until we get a little lower in stock. It is harder to keep the MVP and Axiom discs in stock in all the weights due to their wide weight ranges.

I figured, thanks for the response:thmbup:

We will be starting to post DGC site news items on DGCR. The question I have for everyone is: Should we start a new thread just for news items or would it be more convenient to just post it in this thread?

I would like a new thread for news only. Problem is questions and or comments may also creep in.

While I am here, do you expect the Innova calendar soon?

I see them now under accessories. I have been checking website for days expecting to see them on main page or news.

can you tell me if the bottom stamp Sirius scorpius, white 175 is marked SSRP? and is it pop top/ stiff?

Last edited: