• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

I really like the feel of the bottom stamp scorpius

I stamped a case of them that were brainwave dyed for a tourney. Definitely going to buy some up after I lost my last S-Scorpius

Just how slick are these sparkle QMSs vs other discs/plastic blends? I'm fine with slick discs in dry warm weather so it is a minority of the year around here. So now i'm wary.

Steve said:
I ordered a hot pink sparkle qms and a bottom stamped sirius scorpius the other day. This new Millennium stock is pretty exciting. :D
Steve, let us know what you think about the slickness. I examined mine again and they didn't feel all that slick. :roll: Not sure if it was cold the day I tested them or what...

money 21 said:
a good thumber disc is what Mill needs IMO the QEXP-1 would work if the ran them again.

The QOLF is a fantastic thumber disc. You should give it a try. I recently switched to that when I lost my last CE-EXP1 I use a 150 QOLF and a 175 QOLF and they work awesome.

Man, I really want to get me a sparkle QMS but I have 4 QMS in my bag and I just can't figure out how I'd work in a 5th lol.

Fritz said:
The QOLF is a fantastic thumber disc. I use a 150 QOLF and a 175 QOLF and they work awesome.
I used a 150 QOLF as well until I got a 155 Z-G Scorpius. It's way more overstable and works better for me.

I'm going to have to try the Scorpius. Never even though about trying it. I was going to see of I could use it as a roller. Thanks for the idea.

those of u still tossing the zero g quasars and scorpus, how have they been treating u? ive read through the past pages of discussion and im thinking of trying some out .

140-150s is what im looking at.

My control distance driver is a 150 Z-G Quasar. My longest one is a 145. I need more room to "S" it but it bombs. I still really like the SOLF for shorter control shots or even the QOLS. The Z-G Scorpius is my main sidearm disc. I also flick the lighter S Scorps. I lost my last S Scorp so I need to restock... The Q Scorp is a softer blend and I like it too. I use it for sidearm shots as well but it slips a bit in the colder weather, like we are having now.

Booter said:
those of u still tossing the zero g quasars and scorpus, how have they been treating u?
Quite well. Thank you.
I do not have the distance of the others who post here. So my 131 ZG Quasar is my distance driver. It is pretty beat up, so I took it and my newer 132 ZGQ out for a side-by-side round a in early November. You could see where the newer ZGQ wanted to land to the left, but the distances were good. Real good.
And that is the other point for me. The ZGQ is making distance I can not get out of my JLS(s) or my OLF(s). And I have tried on several occasions.
For me. The ZGQ are distance. The JLS are straight lines and big left-to-right turns.

My Zero G Quasars flip differently from each other. The more overstable one is more predictable thus it has the greatest average distance for me especially on off days.

JR said:
My Zero G Quasars flip differently from each other. The more overstable one is more predictable thus it has the greatest average distance for me especially on off days.
Check out the PLH and see if they are slightly different. I'd be curious to know if they are.

They are and the dome is also slightly different. This is from memory because that is the first thing i did after seeing how they flipped differently.

Figured I would post this here first, if they don't move in a few days the rest is going to DGCR. I am moving some of the Millennium I have collected and stopped throwing. This is a very general list, but I figured I would let you fellow Millennium nuts get a stab at it first. I need to get some disc funds for my next team purchase.

FYI - pm'ing me first or saying dibs doesn't hold it

General list - might have more so ask if you want something else. OBO on all
CE EXP1 1.7 10/10 175g Blue-green x3 $25 each shipped
CE EXP1 1.7 10/10 172g Blue-green x2 - 1 is tourney stamped - $25 each shipped
CE EXP1 1.7 used asst weights blue-green x5. various prices, would sell all at a bundle price

1.9 Omega AP 10/10 169g red foil $20
1.9 Omega AP 10/10 169g red foil $20
I have lots of used Omega APs from 1.5-1.9 that I will sell if you want to stock up. Also various Omega Drivers

Stardust Q-Sentinel(new run) 9.5/10 175g blue field tested $15 shipped
Stardust Q-Sentinel(new run) 9.5/10 170g orange field tested $15 shipped

Sorry to post sale stuff in here but I know some of you might want this stuff and this is the best place to see it.

Booter said:
those of u still tossing the zero g quasars and scorpus, how have they been treating u? ive read through the past pages of discussion and im thinking of trying some out .

Better late than never,... I LOVE my ZG Quasars. I throw them a ton. I stopped throwing the Scorpius it just didn't fit anywhere in my bag set up. It's a great disc, I just have no use for it.
One thing about the ZGQ I love, it reminds me smooth and steady and keeps me from over torque. If you put to much on it, it turns hard.

Steady 26542 said:
My control distance driver is a 150 Z-G Quasar. My longest one is a 145. I need more room to "S" it but it bombs. I still really like the SOLF for shorter control shots or even the QOLS. The Z-G Scorpius is my main sidearm disc. I also flick the lighter S Scorps. I lost my last S Scorp so I need to restock... The Q Scorp is a softer blend and I like it too. I use it for sidearm shots as well but it slips a bit in the colder weather, like we are having now.

HMMMM, I need to try it as a sidearm disc. Never thought about using it for that either. Thumbers and Sidearms...
Thanks for the idea Mark.

Fritz said:
Booter said:

Better late than never,... I LOVE my ZG Quasars. I throw them a ton. I stopped throwing the Scorpius it just didn't fit anywhere in my bag set up. It's a great disc, I just have no use for it.
One thing about the ZGQ I love, it reminds me smooth and steady and keeps me from over torque. If you put to much on it, it turns hard.

Even later here. ZGQ is like a faster longer QOLS which is even better driver than the SOLF 1.1 which is a great disc so each of those together=win. But that is only one winning combo and there are lots of variations in stability of the ZGQs so not all of them are so hot. The ones that are get familiarized to how they look and get back ups. The reason is say that is because they are golfable for me and give the easiest most controllable highest average distance of any disc. Despite the longest light Nuke throws going farther than the longest Quasar throws.

About PLS- is it like a Leopard? or is it Teebird?

Which Millennium disc is similar to Leopard? JLS right?

bucknuts said:
About PLS- is it like a Leopard? or is it Teebird?
According to Joe's Flight Chart (on GottaGoGottaThrow's web site) the PLS and Leopard are very similar.
bucknuts said:
Which Millennium disc is similar to Leopard? JLS right?
The JLS should be longer.

Latest posts