• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] ATTN: 11x Firebird fans

The cfr glows that my club just got for their b-tier this Sunday look like the domiest FBs I've ever seen.. while the glow champ bosses are flat as can be and awesome

My club got a batch of mixed, flat and domey glow F's. Definitely different. They were even a different color/shade of plastic.

anybody know where to get one of these firebirds?

i have a stack of the excellent super-flat champion firebirds (not glow) that are simply bad-assed. i will only sell one of them because these are my personal stack that i recieved for being the designer of the tourney stamp for josh hamm's widye's tourney series in wisconsin.

these are a very special two color stamp that look cool as s**t. the color is light blue and the dual stamp colors are white and black.

$15.00 shipped, heck maybe i should put it up on auction! pic coming up.

the weight is hard to make out on the back, it's either 160 or 168, i don't have the means to weigh it, however, it feels heavier than 160... regardless these puppies are beefy no matter what weight.

qw.jpg

qww.jpg

I just got a new X out 172 champ one... and I can only get it out to like 250 from a flat release before it starts meathooking. My pred I could get out to over 320 before fading. I think I might have to throw spike hyzers and overhands in parkinglots alot with it.

thanks bro.

can you check the back to see if the pat numbers are no longer present?

booter is that the core tooling change?

those stamps are sweet.

is that another dye max thing from DD......if so you got some splain to do, LUCY

so i came across a few of these recent firebirds. i grabbed up one but im feeling like i should get a couple more in case these are just anomalies. this one is marked FB so does that mean its an older run with a new stamp? what are the odds this is what current run firebirds will continue to look like? they are as flat as a disc can get, rigid, and opaque.
IMG_10261.jpg

so i came across a few of these recent firebirds. i grabbed up one but im feeling like i should get a couple more in case these are just anomalies. this one is marked FB so does that mean its an older run with a new stamp? what are the odds this is what current run firebirds will continue to look like? they are as flat as a disc can get, rigid, and opaque.
IMG_10261.jpg

What kind of tooling does it have on the back?

DD has a lot of these FLAT "throwing stamp" 12X. I picked up two this weekend. Feel like 11x or glows and fly just the same. Mad overstable.