• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Awesome finish to a so-so tourney

homebrew

Eagle Member
I played my second tournament this year last weekend at Highland Park in Kokomo, IN and am rated 863. I finished the first round at 6 over and was next to last in AM2.

The 2nd to last hole in the second round was well over 400ft and I nailed a 100' shot for par! On the next to last hole, I placed my drive right next to the basket for the bird and the CTP and received $70! Birdied the last hole and finished 4 over for the second round.

It's funny how those last three holes just made the whole day better.

yeah its funny how finishing strong makes you forget about early mistakes. been there. CTP winnings are always nice

Nice work! It certainly does feel good to end on a high note! Are you playing in Logansport this weekend? I'll be there!

Nice work! It certainly does feel good to end on a high note! Are you playing in Logansport this weekend? I'll be there!

Right on- I plan on going to Logan on Saturday. Hopefully the weather will be better than last weekend!

The CTP's were Included in the Entry Fee... and this being the first of the Indiana Summer Series... there was bound to be a lot of players... and there was.

Even though the wind was a Bia in the first round... and I could never find my flow. It was a fun tourney.

There is just a lot of great players in Indiana... and Trueblood posting a -10 second round is just sick.

Stopped in Peru to play a round at Honeybear on the way home... it was just a great day to disc.

Latest posts