• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Crave, FAIRWAY DRIVER?!

Titan037

AKA dgfanatic7
So found this on facebook. Zoom into the top left of the picture....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 667
In before the haters.

I look forward to finding out what this disc is to be!

With the recent release of the Switch after the success of the Servo last December, it will be interesting to see where this ends up slotting into the overall lineup across the two lines if it's in the same class of Fairway driver.

Now, what would be REALLY cool is to have that same speed 8-9 class Fairway of the Volt with the lighter weights they are producing with the Resistor/Servo/Switch class of speed 6-7 Fairways. That would be a good niche to fill.

Will be fun to watch how the info on this one trickles out. The Alias and Envy have been a lot of fun to throw, and Protons of each should be arriving tonight! So, I say perfect timing on teasing the third mold release in the lineup. Now there's an all-Axiom starter set!

The first two discs, have been comfortable throwers. There's been nothing to outrageous with the stabilities. I would assume the driver would be a a bit neutralish.