• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

Rogue9

Eagle Member
Might as well start a thread.

Zam, how does this fly? How stable /overstable is it? Can you lay into it full power? I know you're about 300ft like me. Just curious.

I think a shallow rim would be nice for driving. Likely will keep my soft anodes for putting. Sometimes the rim just doesn't feel so great for driving.

The shallow rim is what I'm most interested in about this disc. I've had a harder time driving with the deeper rims as well. I've adapted, but at the expense of some distance, I believe.

Looking at all the color combinations they offer on the site, it looks like there will be some pretty slick looking ones to be had. Black core with Red rims, especially... can finally throw a black disc in the woods and FIND the thing! I think I'll start calling those "Darth Mauls"

The Envy is a slightly overstable putt and approach disc.

The Envy has a smooth modern feel that fits in the hand perfectly, lending confidence for both putt and approach duties. The Envy exhibits reliable high-speed stability and a minimal fade. With a slightly lower profile and cruising speed than the Ion and Anode class, the Envy is a uniquely "lid-like" stable putter.

Class: Putt & Approach
Stability: Stable-Overstable
Weights: 165g – 175g
Diameter: 21.1 cm
Rim Width: 10.0 mm

yah, thanks. We can read Aim.

I think we want someone's actual experience with the disc.

well being the offical thread about the disc normally you would have in the OP what the heck the disc is. Try comments which add to discussions for once' You might not be the only one reading and someone miiiiiiiight be thinking hmm what is the envy even?!

Also should have a picture in here.

well being the offical thread about the disc normally you would have in the OP what the heck the disc is. Try comments which add to discussions for once' You might not be the only one reading and thinking hmm what is the envy even?!

Also should have a picture in here.

Lol at the bold.

Hi Kettle, how are you?

I didn't say I was wondering what it is. I said I was wondering how stable it was for someone with 300 ft. Of power.

Aim, I like MVP, you like MVP, alot of guys on here do. But your uptight, obsessive posts, that sound like you take personal offense to someone not speaking of MVP the way you think they should, do MVP no favors. Your rabid comments and weakness to taking the troll bait just clutter threads, and make the haters hate even more, and come here to bait you.

Please, for the sake of all of us MVP fans, can you please dial it back a bit. When you're not so amped up your posts are fine. Lets not let another MVP thread degrade into senseless bickering.

I'm done now.

Just learn how to start a thread on a disc which no one has thrown yet. Feel free to PM your other crap.

Well his OP is basically a PM for zam.. not much on the new disc for being a thread about it.

omwx.jpg

Last edited:
being shallower it appears the OM shoulder is higher than the ion but who knows if they are going to be similar puddle top style.

I really like the idea of a modern lid in premium plastic. Just trying to voice my support of this disc

Polecat Dimensions
•Diameter: 21.3cm (98.33%of average, 100.27% average Putter)
•Height: 2.3cm (114.60% of average, 108.98% average Putter)
•Rim Depth: 1.6cm (135.94% of average, 109.87% average Putter)
•Rim Width: 0.7cm (47.85% of average, 70.74% average Putter)
•Available Weights (DX): 150-175g

Latest posts