• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axioms Color Theory.

It would be cool to do color combos that match typical school color combos like red/gray, yellow/blue, orange/black, green/white.

Actually, one of my primary ambitions/hopes in disc buying is to find an Envy at or near max weight with an Orange core and a Purple rim; the reason why is in my signature below lol

Not in some sort of agreement like you guys think though. Thats why there are so many options. White discs sell bc people dye them not bc its some super popular color. Ive never had someone who doesnt dye discs ask for white snd actually had multiple people say in the ion preorder they didnt want white.

Again... No rhyme or reason in my experience at all as to what people like color wise. Its a flavor really everyone has different tastes.

He's a liar. I asked or a white electron if there wasn't any pink left and I don't dye discs.

I sorta like white discs but I'm definitely in the minority.

I think Axiom may have figured out what they're doing.

01161617412_zpsccruhte5.jpg

Damn damn damn!

I forget what the theory is called but it goes like this:

If someone walks into an "axiom" icecream store and there are 100 different flavors it will take them a long time to decide. In addition, as this was thoroughly discussed in the premium plastic thread, it costs the store a lot of money to keep all those flavors on the shelf and in stock...including some nasty flavors that only the weird guy down the street likes.

The flip side is the "MVP" ice cream store that has just a few very unique flavors. It is much easier for the buyer to pick (both faster and probably put much less thought into it). It also is much easier to keep the sore stocked.

That is my understanding of the axiom issue...just too many choices and sellers can't push the inventory of the not popular colors.

There is no choice from distribution...so not really.

Order enough discs from different runs and it honestly isnt a problem. I would have stacks of "fugly" axiom which didnt sell if that was the case.

It just doesnt happen IMO.

Order enough discs from different runs and it honestly isnt a problem. I would have stacks of "fugly" axiom which didnt sell if that was the case.

When you are selling your pre-order discs here, you typically state color and weights are not able to be requested. So when people are paying you for the pre-orders before the disc is in hand, thats how you are getting rid of some fuglies.

Hurrah for another daily random MVP Axiom thread!

Peach and Pumpkin - that would sell like Rocs or Destroyers.

Gotcha, well that's not too surprising but there are certainly color combos I'm not buying

Where do you sell at? Online?

When you are selling your pre-order discs here, you typically state color and weights are not able to be requested. So when people are paying you for the pre-orders before the disc is in hand, thats how you are getting rid of some fuglies.

Its not that simple lol. You think i just ship a bunch of random discs out not based on a preference given? Smh...

Again its pretty clear some of you dont get it. Do thr math on the number of possible axiom colors for a single mold combos given the listed colors on their site for a model (the website shows all colors currently in production) and get back to me.

Not in some sort of agreement like you guys think though. Thats why there are so many options. White discs sell bc people dye them not bc its some super popular color. Ive never had someone who doesnt dye discs ask for white snd actually had multiple people say in the ion preorder they didnt want white.

Again... No rhyme or reason in my experience at all as to what people like color wise. Its a flavor really everyone has different tastes.

I really like the white core axiom for the rainbow foil stamp and that it is "sharper" for lack of better word. Of course I like them with bright rims (orange/pink).

Pink white and orange(and maybe blue) are the most common colors I see out on the course. Several guys around here throw only orange or pink discs depending on who it is. I think they should make more single color discs, I don't see a lot of them. I have a pink/pink N proxy and its the only one of that color I have seen( I typically don't buy online so I am sure there are more out there). The TK video kid has a few orange/orange, including a nice looking fireball.

Last edited:

Latest posts