• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Backno's Bag

Backno

So I have been messing around with disc golf for 4 years. A combination of work schedule, lack of people to play with, and distance to the nearest course meant for the bulk of that time I would play few times, do ok, take a long break, play horrible, repeat. Now I have a couple of courses near by and people to play with so I have been playing alot more.

I played RHFH for 90% of my shots prior to this year. I am forcing myself to learn RHBH and finding I am getting alot more power and snap with a whole lot less effort. I still don't have a ton of speed yet so I am keeping to the slower discs till I can improve.

Drivers:

X Talon
Z Reaper
Z XS - 174
Glo Z Stalker - 175
X Cyclone
ESP Impact - 168

Mids:

ESP 2010 Ace Race - 177
ESP Buzzz -176
Z Buzzz - 176
X Buzzz - 168

Putters:

D Hard Magnet - 178
Cryztal Challenger - 172-174

Other Disks I own but dont carry atm:
ESP Flash, ESP Surge, Z Flash, Z Surge, Z Flick

So anything I should add, subtract. How far should I be throwing say my XS before I add the Flashs or Surges into the bag?

Ideally 350 with the XS before you put the longer stuff in. if you are throwing around 325 with the XS you could add the Surge and still not hurt yourself.

Solid bag though.