• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

backpack capable of holding xxl hoodie

smyith

Suffers from Delusions of Grandeur
Silver level trusted reviewer
Are there any dg bags that can hold a XXL hoodie inside and has a putter pocket up top? Love my grip bag but storage is so limiting.
I know the Lat64 bag does but I have yet to try on any other bag.

Flak 4 has an up top putter pocket and a huge top storage area that can fit a hoodie.

picture.php

If you can find a Golf Mahal by Mystery Ranch all your carry problems would be solved. Though the bag has been discontinued I have seen used ones on the net for sale.

I have no problem rolling up an XL hoodie or thinner jacket and putting it in the side pocket of my Grip A series.

Hey Bender does the AX15 with expandable side pockets hold a XXL hoodie? Pretty sure they fit a jacket in there on the promo vid.

I couldnt quite fit a 3x fleece pullover in my ax15, when it was new. I could stuff it most of the way in but couldn't zip it up enough to hold it in there. I haven't tried lately I imagine the pockets are a little stretched out. I'll get it out of the car in the morning and see if it fits better now

LB disc golf bag will hold your xxl and then some. Great bag and best rain fly on the market for it.

That's a really nice looking bag. 30 disc capacity is a bit much for me. I'd really like to see that one in person tho with how the storage is set up.

Normal use is not 30 discs
That's max capacity (if you use all the pockets for disc storage)
I have had a few different bags, and the LB Octothorpe is the best one so far

I've heard the Octo's have a tipping problem, anyone else confirm that?

This^^^^
I went from an Grip A-series to the LB just for the "other stuff" storage capacity.
Couldn't be happier

This^^^^. Except I replaced my Mahal and B15 with the LB. Oregon=raincoats and layers and eleventy hand towels.

It just occurred to me that you could probably fit a 2x hoodie in the quiver of an ax15 and then use the pocket right below it to hold a putter.

Have you tried a lighter material that is just as warm? I wear a 2X as well and I've just got some stuff that is lightweight but warm instead of wearing my normal hoodie because I tend to get warm like 6-8 holes in. Annoying but not near as annoying as trying to stuff my hoodie into my bag.

Have you tried a lighter material that is just as warm? I wear a 2X as well and I've just got some stuff that is lightweight but warm instead of wearing my normal hoodie because I tend to get warm like 6-8 holes in. Annoying but not near as annoying as trying to stuff my hoodie into my bag.

Instead of buying a new DG bag to accommodate a xxl hoodie, I was going to mention this too. There are down jackets and vests that can roll up tiny. Have you thought of a warm vest?

Latest posts