• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag Diversity

How many brands are in your bag?

Votes: 21 10.0%

Votes: 44 21.1%

Votes: 62 29.7%

Votes: 54 25.8%

Votes: 20 9.6%

Votes: 6 2.9%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have 3 and that's only because I just picked up a used warlock (amazing for drives/upshots!). I just don't know any other companies besides innova, discraft and gateway putters.
I use innova midranges (rocs), innova drivers for my main drivers and woods (teebird, tl, sidewinder), and discraft when I want to huck it (surge,nuke)

I think it would be helpful of other companies to show what discs from the other companies are most like the discs they are selling, if that makes sense.

Check out the Marshall Street Flight Guide in the link below. Find a disc you have or want to get and look around it...Above is faster, below is slower, Left is more overstable, right is more understable...
ENJOY...:thmbup:

http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/media/flightguide.html

Only two -- Discraft and Innova. The local store sells almost all of the brands, but definitely not as wide a selection as the main two. I have never seen a reason to look at other brands! The store carries every Innova and Discraft disc out there. :) If I can't find something I like in those, I've got a problem. :D

Garret

Voted 3 but should've voted 2.
Discraft- Soft Banger GT, ProD/Z Avenger SS, Crystal Z Buzzz, 2 Surge FLX, Z Putt'r, Z Predator, ESP Nuke
Innova/Millenium- Star Roc, Champ/Star Katana, Star Mako, Champ/Star Boss, Star Beast, Champ Destroyer, Champ Groove, Sirius Orion LF

ching - fusion tank
discraft - buzzz, xs
innova - panther, teebird, dragon
lightning - d4, prostyle d4
dga (discraft) - tsunami

I "voted" 4 but now that I think about it it's 5. My bag is mostly Discraft and Innova, but I carry putters in three other brands: DGA, Gateway, and Vibram.

3 right now. mostly innova but i carry a couple discraft (flick and buzzz), and than i have 2 gateway wizards in my bag.

Latest posts