• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

bag help

TheMarz

This is the first time i've decided to put a bag together and not go out with whatever i feel like for the day.

heres a list of what i have, gotten most of the drivers back when i first started playing and didnt know any better/found a few. I know i have a crap load of drivers that i probably dont need and probably could add one or two different discs to the mids. What wold be the best to keep/drop or even add? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Drivers
champ valk 171
champ orc unknown
champ beast 167
champ teebird 165, 171
star wraith 175
Elite Z mantis? 171

Mids
DX roc 171(beat)
DX roc 175(new)
roc?(really beat)

putters
aviar p n a

i'm pretty sure a orc is a projectile disc(correct me if im wrong) I don't have a big arm, my max D is 300 standing still on a good day. So it seems like a orc is pointless if i cant get enough spin on it. That and its pretty much the same in stability as in the valk and wraith. With that said

Understable Driver
beast

Overstable
?

Stable
Teebird

Mids
Roc's

Putter
PnA

300 from a stand still isn't bad at all. The Orc will fit your overstable spot just fine. If you want something more wind-resistant pick up a Predator or a Firebird.

Im not set on just innova, for a while i thought about getting a buzz or a wasp but why spend the money on discs that will throw pretty much the same as the discs i already have.

I'll get out and start playing with that orc again and see if it'll fit

Latest posts