• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Bag o Discraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenb

* Ace Member *
I want to put together a bag of Discraft for fun, but don't want to pay new disc prices or shipping from multiple people. I'm also hoping to get some discs that are beat in some. If you have all of the following lying around collecting dust in 170ish to max weight, I'd be willing to pay about $50 plus reasonable shipping.

Pair of magnets in stiff plastic.
Tracker
Stalker
Eclipse
Nuke
Nuke ss
Really beat nuke ss

If nobody has it all, I have a 2 trackers and 2 stalkers (one cryztal) if interested. I would sell or trade for new beginner friendly mids/putters (I plan to give them away as prizes).

I have a glow z stalker and a semi-pearly 164g z stalker. Lemme know if you're interested.

If you can make it to McKinney on Wednesday night by 6 pm you can get a free discraft disc from Paige Pierce for playing in our mini (7 bucks to play), she had a few of these discs in the box last night

Just have to already have at least one discraft disc in your bag

I got a z nuke and a nuke ss both over 170......the z is on my photobucket and the ss I can get picks of.

OK, I didn't get any offers of full packages, so ho about this revised list?

Pair of magnets in stiff plastic.
Predator
Tracker
Stalker
Xpress in X plastic

How does $40 plus reasonable shipping sound?

Got this bundle:

2 magnets
x eclipse
z stalker
z predator
z nuke

I already have comets, buzzes, and a nuke ss, so I'm pretty well set. All I can say is that X Eclipse bombs on a low straight line! Why have I not heard of this disc before? I'd think people would be raving about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts